- Interbank FX LLC Named Fastest Growing Online Forex Broker in Middle East
finalists were announced at a banquet on November 9, 2010 at Jumeirah Emirates Hotel in Dubai. "Interbank FX is extremely honored to be recognized in the Middle East as the fastest growing forex broker, ... of the world," said Todd Crosland, Chairman and President of Interbank FX LLC. "We take pride in our MT4 ...
18/11/2010 - 13:42 - comment 0
- Jumeirah Group secures $1.4 billion loan for expansion
The loan has been priced at 2.75 per cent above London interbank offered rate (LIBOR) and is due by 2019. ... Bank, Emirates NBD, HSBC, Mashreq and Standard Chartered. Financial group Rothschild was hired to advise ... expansion.The loan has been priced at 2.75 per cent above London interbank offered rate (LIBOR) and is due ...
31/10/2013 - 12:34 - comment 0
- Emirates airline increases bond issue to $408 million
emirate within the next decade. The five-year bond will pay interest twice a year at a rate of 70 basis points over the six-month EBOR (Emirates InterBank Offered Rate), and have already been made ... issue is meant to finance various corporate financial projects in the Emirates’expansion plan, which ...
15/08/2010 - 15:51 - comment 0
- Emirates NBD completes successful participation at SIBOS 2013
Emirates NBD completed its successful involvement as an exhibitor in SIBOS 2013. Emirates NBD, a leading bank in the region, today ... in Wholesale Banking, Emirates NBD recognised the value in exhibiting prominently at SIBOS 2013. The event ...
Press Release - 19/09/2013 - 13:08 - comment 0
- Emirates airline to raise $205 million through bond issue
The Dubai-owned airline Emirates said Wednesday, June ... Emirates said Wednesday, June 13, it would raise 750 million dirhams ($205.4 million) through a five-year ... and underwritten by HSBC Bank Middle East, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Emirates Bank Group and the National Bank ...
15/08/2010 - 15:52 - comment 0
- UAE establishes ATM switch connectivity with Saudi Arabia
The United Arab Emirates (UAE)’ Interbank Switch ... Cooperation Council (GCC) state to establish automated t The United Arab Emirates (UAE)’ Interbank Switch system was recently linked to Saudi Arabia’s banking network. The link makes ...
15/08/2010 - 14:20 - comment 0
- Emirates India International Exchange expands its network of correspondent banks
– Emirates India International Exchange (EIIE), one of UAE’s most established exchange house Adds six new banks to network in India and Philippines – Emirates India International Exchange ... Executive Officer of Emirates India International Exchange, said, “There has been a significant rise ...
16/05/2010 - 18:33 - comment 0
- Emirates trade surplus to pass $90 billion
the banking sector and managing liquidity. With the Emirates three-month Interbank Offered Rate at 1.3 ... Emirates registered above 2.5 percent increase in CPI. According to the Central Bank of UAE estimates, ... in spite of higher capital spending by the Emirates, as revenue was bolstered by high oil prices. ...
19/05/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- Emirates completes financing of long-range aircraft
of funds was 0.8 percent over Euro Inter-Bank Offered Rate (Euribor). Emirates currently has 55 ... Emirates has signed a lease financing agreement valued ... to the airline this week, and three more are d Emirates has signed a lease financing ...
15/08/2010 - 12:30 - comment 0
- Emirates airline secures $87-million finance package
Dubai's Emirates airline on Sunday, November 11 ... Indosuez of France. The financing, structured as a Dubai's Emirates ... A330-200s ordered in 1996, in 2000 and last week, an Emirates statement said. The package ...
15/08/2010 - 15:40 - comment 0