- General Holding Corporation and Emirates Steel secure us$2.2 billion financing to cover Emirates Steel’s expansion projects
Emirates Steel and General Holding Corporation are on track to complete the financing plan. Emirates Steel, the largest integrated ... company, General Holding Corporation (GHC), are on track to complete the financing plan associated ...
25/08/2010 - 10:21 - comment 0
- Etisalat, Turkcell, others eye Dubai's Tunisie Telecom stake
government said last week that Dubai Holding, which owns the stake through its unit Emirates International ... , which owns the stake through its unit Emirates International Telecommunications (EIT), w ... and Turkey's Turkcell have expressed interest in buying Dubai Holding's 35 percent stake in Tunisie ...
27/06/2013 - 11:19 - comment 0
- How can a hotel possibly cost this much? UAE to direct sovereign wealth towards $1.5 billion hotel on Palm Jumeirah
in partnership with Kerzner International Holdings. Investment Corp of Dubai (ICD), ... Jumeirah at a cost of $1.5 billion in partnership with Kerzner International Holdings. The 46-storeyed ... in partnership with Kerzner International Holdings. ...
16/09/2014 - 15:31 - comment 0
- Al Ahli Holding Group (UAE) and Gold’s Gym International Sign Landmark International Development Deal
Al Ahli Holding Group (AAHG), the holding arm of the leading multi-disciplined organization based in the United Arab Emirates ... Holding Group. “AAHG shares the same commitment Gold’s Gym International has in helping individuals reach ...
16/05/2010 - 16:08 - comment 0
- Trident International Successfully Promotes Dubai in North America; US Team Hails Emirate’s Growth
Trident International Holdings (TIH), a leading real ... Trident International Holdings (TIH), a leading real estate development company, which recently ... market base and build brand equity internationally. As of date, Trident International Holdings have ...
17/05/2010 - 23:30 - comment 0
- Emirates International Investment Company acquires part of Bonyan International Investment Group
that Abu Dhabi based Emirates International Investment Company, owned by National Holdings has acquired ... Group has announced that Abu Dhabi based Emirates International Investment Company, owned by National Holdings has acquired a part of Bonyan International Investment Group in a strategic partnership ...
15/08/2010 - 10:29 - comment 0
- DEWA holds Hassyan Clean Coal Power conference for phase I bidders
held a conference for qualifying international developers who intend to send their proposals ... Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) today held a conference for qualifying international developers who ... the sustainable development of the Emirate. It underscores DEWA’s view that the private sector is part of Dubai’s ...
Press Release - 18/09/2014 - 06:08 - comment 0
- EPPCO Lubricants signs exclusive 5-year supply agreement with BK Group Holdings
EPPCO Lubricants, a business division of Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC), today signed an exclusive five-year supply agreement with BK Group Holdings, the joint venture of Lama Group. EPPCO Lubricants, a business division of Emirates ...
Press Release - 12/08/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- Emirates Bank International and National Bank of Dubai Announce Terms of their Proposed Merger - Merged bank to be called Emirates NBD PJSC
of NBD which will be included in the Offer Document. ABOUT EMIRATES BANK INTERNATIONAL Emirates Bank International, headquartered in Dubai, UAE, was established in 1977, and is the second ... approximately 4,800 people. Outside the UAE, Emirates Bank International has branches in Saudi Arabia, the UK ...
17/05/2010 - 21:54 - comment 0
- The DMA holds a forum about the Assessment of Seismic Hazard and Risk Project in Abu Dhabi Emirate
in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. As a step to enhance sustainable development and safe living environment in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the Department of Municipal Affairs (DMA) organized ... of Seismic Hazard and Risk Project in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The Forum convened by a keynote speech ...
Press Release - 16/11/2011 - 10:57 - comment 0