- National Bank of Fujairah partners Emirates Wildlife Society in preservation of Wadi Wurayah National Park
National Bank of Fujairah has entered ... (EWS-WWF). National Bank of Fujairah has entered into a partnership ... the bank supporting conservation efforts for the Wadi Wurayah National Park in Fujairah. NBF ...
Press Release - 17/03/2014 - 10:37 - comment 0
- Emirates Bank International and National Bank of Dubai Announce Terms of their Proposed Merger - Merged bank to be called Emirates NBD PJSC
and NBD by Emirates NBD PJSC, a new company licensed by the UAE Central Bank to be established ... champion and the GCC’s largest bank by assetsEach EBI share will be exchanged for 1 share in Emirates NBD, ... of the Proposed Merger and the Offer based on a formal Offer Document The Boards of Directors of Emirates Bank ...
17/05/2010 - 21:54 - comment 0
- Emirates Islamic Bank organises open day for UAE Nationals
Emirates Islamic Bank recently held an open day for UAE National job seekers at Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies in Dubai ... for UAE National job seekers at Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies in Dubai ...
Press Release - 29/08/2013 - 09:35 - comment 0
- Al Hilal Bank signs MoU with Emirates National Schools to develop education project for banking awareness
Islamic Bank in the UAE, has signed a pioneering Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Emirates National ... of Al Hilal Bank, and Dr. Kenneth Vedra, Director General of Emirates National Schools, in the presence ... with Emirates National Schools on the implementation of an education project that will enhance students’ ...
Press Release - 02/10/2012 - 11:04 - comment 0
- Emirates Islamic Bank celebrates 41st UAE National Day with customer-focused promotions
Emirates Islamic Bank announced today the launch of a nation-wide customer-focused promotion campaign in celebration of the 41st National day in the UAE. Emirates Islamic Bank customers can avail ... in celebration of the 41st National day in the UAE. Emirates Islamic Bank customers can avail of promotional ...
Press Release - 27/11/2012 - 08:38 - comment 0
- National Bank of Dubai recruits 10 Emirates Nationals Development Programme Candidates
The National Bank of Dubai (NBD) has appointed 10 UAE ... The National Bank of Dubai (NBD) has appointed 10 UAE Nationals to various positions following an open day organised recently to recruit candidates through the Emirates Nationals Development Programme (ENDP). ...
17/05/2010 - 23:23 - comment 0
- Emirates NBD completes 50 years since establishment as first national bank in the UAE
anniversary of its establishment as the first national bank in the UAE. As Emirates ... celebrations of Emirates NBD’s establishment as the first national bank in the country, HE Abdul RahmanSaif Al ... for Emirates NBD, which traces its origins to the post-oil era as the first national bank established ...
Press Release - 19/06/2013 - 11:18 - comment 0
- Emirates Islamic hosts UAE national SME owners meet with focus on achieving targeted growth
Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (BUSINESS, Banking & Finance) Emirates ... national SME owners, who are members of the Entrepreneurs Forum in Dubai, to showcase how the bank can ... Emirates Islamic, one of the leading Islamic financial ...
Press Release - 18/05/2014 - 11:13 - comment 0
- New appointee at Emirates National Bank Dubai
to strength." Mahendran joins Emirates NBD from HSBC Private Bank , where he held the position ... Emirates NBD appoints new Chief Investment Officer of Wealth Management Division Emirates NBD has appointed Arjuna Mahendran ...
08/07/2013 - 08:08 - comment 0
- DIB signs Memorandum of Understanding with Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies at National Career Exhibition
of Understanding with the Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Studies at the National Career Exhibition ... (MoU) with the Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) at the National Career ... Islamic Bank (DIB) recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Emirates Institute ...
Press Release - 21/02/2013 - 05:36 - comment 0