- Turkish president signs bank reform law
a banking reform law which should lead to closing the loss-making state bank Emlak, crucial to the release ... Emlak, crucial to the release of $1.5 billion in IMF funds. "The president has approved the law ... Emlak Bank and two other state banks have run up around $20 billion in losses. — (AFP) ...
15/08/2010 - 15:50 - comment 0
- Turkey passes crucial bank privatization law
and sale of the three banks -- Ziraat, Emlak and Halk banks -- in the three years following its enforcement ...
15/08/2010 - 23:47 - comment 0
- Turkey's inflation up 3.1 percent in June, 56.1 percent on year
should lead to closing the loss-making state bank Emlak, crucial to the release of $1.5 billion in IMF ...
15/08/2010 - 15:51 - comment 0
- Turkish president rejects crucial decree for banks privatization
The privatization of the troubled Ziraat, Emlak and Halk banks was one of the pledges Turkey made ...
15/08/2010 - 23:56 - comment 0
- Turkey reveals first measures to tackle economic crisis
and Emlak, which have lost some $20 billion (22 billion euros), would be run by a joint autonomous board, ... Two of the banks, Ziraat and Emlak, will be merged. "In the past, the public banks ...
15/08/2010 - 16:13 - comment 0
- IMF chides Turkey on wage hikes, grain prices
of the country's economic woes. Emlak Bank, one of the three troubled public banks which have run up ...
15/08/2010 - 15:53 - comment 0
- Turkey seeks IMF, World Bank aid
a government decree for the privatization of the troubled Ziraat, Emlak and Halk banks, whose total losses ...
15/08/2010 - 23:44 - comment 0
- Component changes made to Dow Jones Islamic Market Indexes
are Enka Insaat ve Sanayi A.S. (Turkey, Construction & Materials, ENKAI.IS), Emlak Konut Gayrimenkul ...
Press Release - 15/06/2011 - 09:48 - comment 0
- تغييرات في عناصر مؤشرات داو جونز للسوق المالية الإسلامية
المتاحة للتداول فهي كل من Enka Insaat ve Sanayi A.S. (تركيا، إنشاءات ومواد، رمزها ENKAI.IS)، Emlak Konut ...
Press Release - 15/06/2011 - 10:01 - comment 0