- Edward Steven & Associates
business clients and partners, consumers, media, shareholders, employees and community. ... Edward Steven & Associates (esa) is a full service boutique consultancy addressing the pr ... Edward Steven & Associates P.O. Box 233525, Dubai, United Arab Emirates ...
PR Agency - 12/05/2011 - 09:59 - comment 0
- du Distributes 50,000 SIM Cards to ETA Group Employees - 50% discount in Cost of Mobile Calls among Staff employees
that it has provided du SIM cards to over 50,000 employees of the ETA Group of companies. The d ... 50,000 employees of the ETA Group of companies. The du offering includes a 50 per cent discount in the cost of calls made among ETA Group employees in the UAE. du also has a dedicated team of account ...
17/05/2010 - 21:34 - comment 0
- Injazat Capital announces agreement between shareholder unit Dawee Medical Company and Victorian Healthcare Association
that an agreement between Dubai’s Dawee Medical Company and the Victorian Healthcare Association (VHA) to jointly ... under the recently launched Shefa Healthcare Fund,” Rifai said. Injazat Capital is a major shareholder ... Association Ltd and United Medical Group Australia Pty Ltd. Victorian Healthcare Association (VHA) ...
18/05/2010 - 12:55 - comment 0
- United development company’s extra ordinary meeting approves amendment of article (29) of the company’s article of association
Development Company (UDC), one of Qatar's leading public shareholding companies, held its Extra Ordinary ... in Four Seasons Hotel Doha, was attended by the majority of shareholders who approved a Board of Directors’ motion to amend item no. 3 of Article 29 of UDC’s Articles of Association. The amendment ...
Press Release - 12/11/2012 - 05:59 - comment 0
- Demerger to be put to Shareholder Vote at General Meeting of Shareholders in May 2011
the 2010 annual results. A General meeting of shareholders is planned for the end of May 2011 at which shareholders will be able to vote on the proposal. The separation will become effective very shortly ... to allow for timely dividend payment to shareholders. TNT distributable equity position TNT NV ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- Demerger to be put to shareholder vote at General meeting of shareholders in May 2011
of documentation planned following the 2010 annual results. A General meeting of shareholders is planned for the end of May 2011 at which shareholders will be able to vote on the proposal. The separation will become ... to precede the 2010 final, to allow for timely dividend payment to shareholders. TNT distributable equity ...
26/12/2010 - 08:34 - comment 0
- Employees of Oman Oil Company support rehabilitation and health programmes at Muscat and Sohar
Intervention for Children with Disabilities, where employees enhance the Association’s role to adopt ... Employees from Oman Oil Company and its group of companies recently visited the Association of Early Intervention for Children with Disabilities in Muscat ...
Press Release - 16/06/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- Shareholders approve NBF move into commodities
shareholders considered and approved an amendment to the Bank’s Article of Association. The amendment ... at Al Diar Siji Hotel Fujairah, UAE, where shareholders considered and approved an amendment to the Bank’s Article of Association. National Bank of Fujairah PSC (NBF) held its ...
Press Release - 29/09/2011 - 12:23 - comment 0
- More than 100 RAK Ceramics employees take part in diabetics checkup program held in association with Ministry of Health
in association with the UAE Ministry of Health, at the company's premises. The event also featured a lecture ... in association with the Ministry of Health," said Abdulla Mahmood, Marketing Manager, RAK Ceramics. Last month more than 100 employees and executives led by RAK Ceramics senior management took part in a blood ...
25/08/2010 - 10:21 - comment 0
- Smart Health services now extended to du’s in-house clinic, in association with Ericsson
announced this year, du employees can benefit more from mHealth (Mobile Health) services, in association ... du employees can benefit more from mHealth (Mobile Health) services, in association with Ericsson, which will be provided through the telecommunications ...
Press Release - 03/10/2011 - 09:08 - comment 0