- Honeywell's UOP Modular Equipment Solution Selected By Kuwait Energy Company To Treat Natural Gas And Recover High-Value Natural Gas Liquids In Iraq
announced today that it has been selected by Kuwait Energy Company and its partners to condition natural gas to meet pipeline specifications, and to recover valuable natural gas liquids (NGLs) at the SIBA gas field in southern Iraq's Basra Governorate.Kuwait Energy Company will use UOP modular equipment to process 110 ...
Press Release - 03/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- DUBAL wins Global Aluminium Award for GE powered energy system modernization project
of GE’s XA-21 SCADA energy management system and an update to its GE Frame 9B and 9E turbines . GE ... USA. DUBAL won the award for a systems modernization powered by GE technology. The 2012 Awards ... a major energy- and cost-savings initiative. “We are pleased to win the ‘Aluminium Smelter Excellence’ ...
Press Release - 25/07/2012 - 11:26 - comment 0
- 82% of businesses in the Middle East, Turkey and Morocco might not be able to recover lost data and systems
that 82% of companies surveyed in the region are not very confident that they can fully recover systems or data in the event of a disaster, and that 64% of all organizations lost data or suffered systems ... of companies surveyed in the region are not very confident that they can fully recover systems or data ...
Press Release - 17/05/2012 - 09:47 - comment 0
- Nuclear energy in the Middle East: a renewable menace?
Fuelled by rising energy demand and depleting oil and gas resources, nuclear energy has gained strong momentum in the GCC, particularly in countries like the UAE. Fuelled by rising energy demand and depleting oil and gas resources, ...
20/04/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- ENOC Puts Spotlight on Sustainability Initiatives and RFID Technology at WETEX 2014
identification (RFID)/ and vehicle identification (VID)-based fuel retailing system, at the 16th Water, Energy ... (Environment & Energy) at ENOC, will present a paper on ‘Energy & Resource Management Systems in ENOC’ ... emissions. The company’s fleet of tankers are more energy efficient, and use remote tank gauging systems ...
Press Release - 13/04/2014 - 15:29 - comment 0
- Gambling with ticket prices?Turkey’s lottery system privatized amidst heated debate
to recover the money spent in the tender.With the addition of new games, the lottery system is expected ... in privatization revenues last year driven by sell-offs in the energy sector and is now trying to focus on more ... the privatization for underestimating the value of the lottery system, which earned the state coffers nearly TL 1 ...
16/07/2014 - 19:46 - comment 0
- EmiratesGBC networking event highlights energy efficient systems for air-conditioning and refrigeration systems
on air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and their energy consumption patterns at its recent monthly networking ... put the spotlight on air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and their energy consumption patterns ... to address the massive energy consumption accounted for by the two systems. Adnan Sharafi, Chairman ...
Press Release - 07/05/2012 - 11:55 - comment 0
- Time to pay your bills in Kuwait
to recover millions of dinar of unpaid bills. Kuwaiti authorities have started ... of a scheme launched by the government to recover millions of dinars in unpaid water and electricity bills ... “The ministry is serious in recovering amounts of money that have been pending for years and we ...
17/12/2012 - 08:34 - comment 0
- They're probably sitting in their banks somewhere: Switzerland working with Egypt, Ukraine to recover stolen assets
of money derived from corruption. I think that the system works pretty well. We take care of cases ... authorities are already working closely with Egyptian counterparts on recovering nearly 700 million Swiss ... "There is an arsenal to minimise the risk of money derived from corruption. I think that the system works ...
05/06/2014 - 13:40 - comment 0
- Four day Steelfab 2012 begins at Expo Centre Sharjah
and recovering economic growth will encourage GCC countries to go ahead with their nearly US$ 2 trillion worth of infrastructure projects. Strong crude prices, higher oil production and recovering ... on material handling is featuring a full range of equipment from overhead cranes, conveyor systems, rotators, ...
Press Release - 10/01/2012 - 07:45 - comment 0