- T-Systems and Cognizant to develop business-critical CRM and enterprise business intelligence systems for Deutsche Telekom
that they will # T-Systems and Cognizant to develop business-critical CRM and enterprise business intelligence ... that they will develop business-critical customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise business intelligence ... for the entire Deutsche Telekom group. These next generation CRM and business intelligence systems will bring ...
16/05/2010 - 18:34 - comment 0
- Enterprise Business Intelligence: A growing need in regional oil & gas, telecom and banking sectors
‘Enterprise Business Intelligence’ is a growing need ... ‘Enterprise Business Intelligence’ is a growing need in the oil and gas, IT, telecom and banking sectors ... and a Business Intelligence (BI) strategy, according to SAS, the leading provider of business advisory ...
16/05/2010 - 17:20 - comment 0
- COGNOS Positioned as A Leader in Enterprise Business Intelligence Platforms Report
COGNOS Positioned as A Leader in Enterprise Business Intelligence Platforms Report Independent ... and analysis platforms, according to the July 2008 report The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Business Intelligence ... now and in the future.” The full ForresterWave for Enterprise Business Intelligence Platforms, Q3 ...
17/05/2010 - 19:23 - comment 0
- Cognos demonstrates enterprise business intelligence growth
business intelligence offering. Featuring Cognos ReportNet, a scalable, web-based enterprise query ... intelligence.Cognos serves more than 23,000 customers in over 135 countries. Cognos enterprise business intelligence ... Cognos, the world leader in business intelligence ...
18/05/2010 - 13:16 - comment 0
- Cognos accelerates enterprise business intelligence standardization
intelligence. Cognos serves more than 23,000 customers in over 135 countries. Cognos enterprise business ... in business intelligence and performance management solutions, has announced new Cognos Global Custo Cognos (Nasdaq: COGN; TSX: CSN), the world leader in business intelligence and performance management ...
18/05/2010 - 11:24 - comment 0
- TELUS Selects IBM Cognos 8 Business Intelligence Software as Enterprise Standard
Cognos 8 Business Intelligence software as its enterprise-wide standard for performance reportin Cognos today announced that TELUS has established IBM Cognos 8 Business Intelligence software as its ... to simplify its business intelligence tools into a single corporate-wide standard giving key team members ...
17/05/2010 - 20:28 - comment 0
- Cognos extends the reach of business intelligence across enterprise
enterprise information available through Cognos 8 Business Intelligence. With a familiar, browser-based ... customers in over 135 countries. Cognos enterprise business intelligence and performance management ... Cognos (Nasdaq: COGN; TSX: CSN), a leader in business intelligence and corporate performance management ...
18/05/2010 - 12:46 - comment 0
- Regional Chief Information Officers Hosted by Oracle Discuss Service-Oriented Architecture, Business Intelligence, and Enterprise Security
architecture, how to improve business intelligence for business decision makers, and the challenges inv The potential for deploying a service-oriented architecture, how to improve business intelligence for business decision makers, and the challenges involved in securing an enterprise are among the three most significant ...
18/05/2010 - 13:01 - comment 0
- New Red Hat solutions enable customers to become intelligent, integrated enterprises
Business Rules Management System (BRMS) product lines. Together, updates to the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), data and business rules platforms enable a more intelligent, integrated enterprise by connecting ... of their business operations.” Real-time responses for real business decisions JBoss Enterprise BRMS 5.2 ...
Press Release - 30/10/2011 - 14:18 - comment 0
- SMS is a valuable media channel for Middle East businesses, says Interactive Intelligence
Interactive Intelligence explains why the region’s businesses should harness the tremendous potential ... readily seen as a wireless tool for social interactions. Many businesses still aren’t sure where it fits into their enterprise and contact center operations. But the sooner they formulate a plan for SMS, the better. Because ...
Press Release - 13/01/2011 - 12:01 - comment 0