- Qatar's real estate prices soar by 20 percent in last six years
of the real estate sector, stated the country's top lender Qatar National Bank (QNB) in its ... Central Bank (QCB), could suggest a potential overheating of the real estate sector, st ... Real estate prices in Qatar continue to rise ...
31/08/2014 - 07:45 - comment 0
- The compatibility of real estate and Islamic banking: Omanis take advantage of new opportunities
and moral hazard is an area which needs greater scrutiny. In fact, as the real estate assets which banks are financing continue to be owned by their clients, much Islamic bank exposure to real estate risk may ... banking in the Sultanate has opened up windows of opportunities for the banking sector in Oman, writes ...
05/09/2012 - 10:21 - comment 0
- DAMAC Properties and ADCB sign Mortgage Facilities Deal
between leading luxury real estate developer, DAMAC Properties and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), one ... Investors in Dubai’s off-plan real estate market can capitalise on attractive mortgages thanks to a newly signed agreement between leading luxury real estate ...
Press Release - 18/09/2014 - 10:26 - comment 0
- A nation of have-nots: 40% of Saudis don't have access to real estate loans
to obtain real estate loans from Saudi banks due to their low income. Forty percent of Saudi citizens are not eligible to obtain real estate loans from Saudi banks due to their low ... therefore, cannot afford to buy property through the bank’s real estate loans, he pointed out. Earlier, ...
07/11/2013 - 07:14 - comment 0
- First Gulf Bank hosts UAE Real Estate and Regional Investment Markets seminar for its First Wealth clients
state of the UAE real estate and regional investment markets. First Gulf Bank (FGB), one of the leading banks in the UAE, hosted a seminar for its ‘First Wealth’ high net worth ... First Gulf Bank hosted a seminar for its ‘First ...
Press Release - 11/03/2014 - 12:11 - comment 0
- ADIB provides AED600 million financing facility to Manazel Real Estate
and Mr. Arif Usmani, Global Head of Wholesale Banking in ADIB. Manazel Real Estate PJSC, as a leading ... Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank is providing a AED 600 million financing facility to Manazel Real Estate to fund the Abu Dhabi-based company’s financial obligations ...
Press Release - 27/03/2013 - 09:08 - comment 0
- More worries for the boycott-hit economy? IMF criticizes the Bank of Israel, warns of massive real estate bubble
estate businesses, which amounts to about 40% of Israel's banks assets. The Bank of Israel is being ... The IMF implies in its annual report on Israel, published yesterday, that there is a real estate bubble ... shortage, and half to the jump in mortgages, which is mainly due to the Bank of Israel's low interest ...
16/02/2014 - 22:53 - comment 0
- A new phase? Dubai real estate 'maturing'
introduced by the central bank and Real Estate Regulatory Agency, or Rera, to cool the property sector, he said the central bank and the Rera have taken significant steps to secure the real estate market ... towards becoming a more matured market due to “significant steps” adopted by the real estate regulator ...
03/08/2014 - 19:33 - comment 0
- Gulf Bank appointed Joint Lead Manager for United Real Estate Company’s KD 60 million bond issuance hosts an evening for its clients
Estate Company (URC). Gulf Bank recently hosted an evening at Sheraton Hotel ... Gulf Bank recently hosted an evening at Sheraton Hotel ... Estate Company (URC), a leading real estate development company in the Middle East. The bond has been ...
Press Release - 12/06/2013 - 08:18 - comment 0
- An impending mortgage crisis in Israel? Well, the central bank can already envision one
that Supervisor of Banks David Zaken described to the real estate conference in Tel Aviv today. "During ... that Supervisor of Banks David Zaken described to the real estate conference in Tel Aviv today. ... will cause severe problems to the mortgage market and cost the banks heavy credit losses as 23,000 families ...
09/04/2014 - 17:49 - comment 0