- Dubai Islamic Bank chooses Deutsche Bank for euro clearing and European trade finance
Deutsche Bank and DIB announced the signing of a MoU which will allow DIB to utilise the Bank’s euro cross-border payment clearing solutions and its European ... DIB to utilise the Bank’s euro cross-border payment clearing solutions and its European trade ...
Press Release - 16/09/2013 - 07:13 - comment 0
- Deposits in the UAE banking system rise as the European Central Bank takes action
the BIS report added. The surge in deposits follows action taken by the European Central Bank ... of funding into the European banking system in an effort to arrest capital flight then taking place ... analysts attributed this to European banks' withdrawal of funding to shore up capital buffers, ...
17/09/2012 - 09:04 - comment 0
- Jordan Ahli Bank’s SME Academy conducts European Business Competence * License training
Jordan Ahli Bank recently completed the first training session for the European Business Competence * License Certification (EBC*L) in collaboration with (Scoopi Company). As part of its free training program, Jordan Ahli Bank recently ...
Press Release - 23/09/2013 - 08:05 - comment 0
- European bank 'commited' to Jordan's economic development
& Finance, Main headlines, Jordan) The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) ... various sectors, according to a statement released Tuesday. The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is ready tosupport future economic development ...
10/09/2014 - 16:12 - comment 0
- The impending avalanche? More European funds mull boycotting Israel
and Scandinavian pension funds are considering divesting from Israeli banks. Israel's banks are not surprised by the reports in "Financial Times" that three European pension ... and two major European investors are reviewing their holdings in Israeli banks over concerns ...
20/01/2014 - 23:58 - comment 0
- European Stocks End Volatile Day with Slight Change as European Central Banks Release Statements
followed by a sharp decline after the European Central Bank announces plans to begin quantitative easing and the Bank of England increased their asset European markets opened the session on the highs followed by a sharp decline after the European Central Bank announces plans to begin quantitative ...
14/08/2010 - 18:56 - comment 0
- Doha Bank CEO receives PhD in Global Governance from European University
Dr. R. Seetharaman, Group CEO, Doha Bank has received a PhD in “Global Governance” from European University recently. Dr. Seetharaman received the doctorate. Dr. R. Seetharaman, Group CEO, Doha Bank, the leading private commercial bank in Qatar, has received ...
Press Release - 29/06/2014 - 10:11 - comment 0
- European Central Bank awards EastNets Technical Audit Consultancy services
contract to audit its SWIFT operations infrastructure by the European Central Bank (ECB). ... by the European Central Bank (ECB), including its SWIFT Alliance Access (SAA) and Alliance Gateway (SAG) for high ... Mulhim, CEO, EastNets, said: “The European Central Bank adds considerable value to our already existing ...
Press Release - 14/04/2014 - 07:56 - comment 0
- Why European lenders are turning their back on Morocco's solar energy ambitions
Bank, the European Investment Bank and the European Union have told Reuters they would not finance ... state-owned banks and at multi-lateral lenders such as the World Bank, the European Investment ... European investor sources told Reuters earlier ...
06/02/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Grand plans: The European Bank of Reconstruction and Development opens permanent office in Jordan
and improving infrastructure and municipal services The European Bank ... in cooperation with the European Investment Bank and the German Development Bank, will establish the Jordan ... headlines, Oil & Energy, Jordan) The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) ...
27/10/2013 - 10:28 - comment 0