- Europol launches biggest-ever investigation into suspected match-fixing in Europe
played in England, were fixed is merely the “tip of the iceberg". Europol on Monday launched ... results which we think have uncovered a big problem for the integrity of football in Europe,” Europol ... the football in Europe.” LIFTING THE LID ON MATCH-FIXING >> Europol’s investigation ...
05/02/2013 - 15:38 - comment 0
- Europol Chief: EU Information Exchange a Failure on Terrorism
The head of Europol, in charge of police coordination ... The head of Europol, in charge of police coordination for the European Union, on Saturday criticized EU ... with the newspaper Mitteldeutsche Zeitung, Juergen Stoerbeck demanded that Europol member countries "simply ...
18/05/2010 - 17:46 - comment 0
- Trend Micro to present Cyber-Security Vision for 2020 at GITEX 2014
by Trend Micro with the International Cyber Security Protection Alliance and Europol’s European Cybercrime ...
Press Release - 09/10/2014 - 09:16 - comment 0
- For questions you're too embarrassed to ask, here's the basics on the army taking on IS in Iraq. Meet the PKK!
by Turkish security forces in Nairobi in 1999. Who funds them? According to a 2011 Europol ...
Editor's Choice - 06/09/2014 - 06:00 - comment 0
- Interpol Chief: Bahrain has Low Crime Rate
Organization - has already set up a taskforce in conjunction with Europol to provide relevant information ...
18/05/2010 - 17:50 - comment 0
- FIFA vows to eliminate match-fixing from football
is widespread and flourishing. According to Europol, 380 suspicious match results have been identified ...
20/02/2013 - 13:41 - comment 0
- Wenger calls for stricter measures to prevent doping, match fixing in football
those memories after a Europol -investigation found hundreds of games, including one of Liverpool's ...
10/02/2013 - 03:19 - comment 0
- International security leaders to discuss role of technology in risk prevention during ISNR 2010
European Parliament, Europol, French High Committee for Civil Defense, and Spanish Ministry of Interior, ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- International Compliance Association sets up office in DIFC
that good compliance equals good business,” he said. Internationally, the ICA works with the UNDP, EUROPOL ...
17/05/2010 - 19:20 - comment 0
- UK Tries to Legally Remove 'Terrorists': Al Qaeda Still Has Strong European Presence
suspicious individuals with no clear connections to terrorist networks is legally problematic. Europol ...
Editor's Choice - 29/03/2012 - 07:59 - comment 0