- Emcredit signs MoU with Export Credit Insurance Company of Emirates
the thriving exports from the UAE, Emcredit, Dubai’s official credit information agency, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Export Credit Insurance Company of the Emirates (ECIE). Under the terms ... export risks by transferring the risks to a credit insurer.” “This partnership highlights the value ...
16/05/2010 - 15:35 - comment 0
- Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC) signs agreement with UAE Government
include insurance of export credit and foreign investment of companies, banks, businessmen and other ... of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC), which is a member of the IDB Group, with its headquarters in Jeddah The Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC), which is a member ...
17/05/2010 - 21:54 - comment 0
- MoF organises a workshop on export credit insurance in collaboration with the Arab Investment and Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
a workshop on “Export Credit Insurance” in Dubai. The workshop was held in collaboration with the Arab ... Dhabi and Dubai, as well as Export Credit Insurance in Dubai. The workshop was attended by HE Younis ... that clarified the role of Export Credit Insurance in achieving benefit for the industrial sector and exporters ...
Press Release - 04/12/2012 - 11:00 - comment 0
- The unexpected loser: Russia sanctions to cost Israel immensely
in procuring other Israeli military systems The Israeli Credit Insurance Company ... Economy & Trade, Featured Articles, Russian Federation) The Israeli Credit Insurance Company ... says that most Israeli exporters to Russia and Ukraine have foreign trade risk insurance, which ...
08/05/2014 - 16:04 - comment 0
- Algerian oil company signs credit financing framework agreements with Japanese companies
Cooperation (JBIC) and insurance company Nippon Exp Two buyer credit financing ... for International Cooperation (JBIC) and insurance company Nippon Export and Investment Insurance (NEXI). ... financing Japanese exports, covers 60% of the buyer credits, the remaining 40% to be financed by one ...
15/08/2010 - 11:37 - comment 0
- Dubai Export Development Corporation joins General Organisation of Credit Alliance (GOCA) to sustain export developments
of the General Organisation of Credit Alliance at a regional meeting hosted by the Egyptian companies of credit ... that provide trade credit facilities to its members that include issuing credit insurance, credit information ... management with several credit allinace companies from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia ...
17/05/2010 - 20:25 - comment 0
- Iran tries to dodge EU sanctions with insurance scheme
its insurance on its fleet of 47 oil tankers through a multi-billion-dollar line of credit as it seeks ... that the government had given the central state insurance agency, Bimeh Markazi, a line of credit worth several ... crimping its crude exports, reports said yesterday. "Iran is ready to give total insurance ...
29/07/2012 - 12:36 - comment 0
- Dubai Exports promotes greater focus on SME export financing strategies
of local companies of all sizes. Speakers at the seminar included the region’s leading insurers, export ... insurance options ranging from plain bank financing to specialised export credit insurance and factoring. ... at the seminar. “Credit Insurance is a powerful tool for SME exporters to significantly expand markets. ...
Press Release - 15/03/2012 - 10:17 - comment 0
- Masdar and Ex-ImBank Sign MoU to DeployU.S. Clean Technology
mechanisms, including working capital guarantees, export-credit insurance and financing to help foreign buyers ... Masdar, Abu Dhabi’s renewable-energy company, and the Export Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) – the official export credit agency of the United States – today signed a Memorandum ...
Press Release - 15/05/2013 - 12:40 - comment 0
- EDC and ICIEC discuss mutual cooperation to provide credit insurance services to local exporters
and the Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investments and Export Credit (ICIEC), a member of the EDC and ICIEC discuss mutual cooperation to provide credit insurance services to local exporters ... and export credit insurance for Islamic countries is the main reason for the formation of ICIEC. Through ...
16/05/2010 - 18:17 - comment 0