- Global values Export Development Bank of Egypt at LE20.6 and recommends a 'HOLD' on the stock
Bank of Egypt (EDBE) Initial Coverage – Kuwait . Export development Bank of Egypt "EDBE" was esta • Global values Export Development Bank of Egypt at LE20.6 ... of Egypt (EDBE) Initial Coverage – Kuwait . Export development Bank of Egypt "EDBE" ...
17/05/2010 - 19:20 - comment 0
- Egypt Export Development Bank records $18 million net income in 2001
Egypt’s Export Development Bank (EDBE) recorded a net ... year’s EP 2.7 million income. Egypt’s Export Development Bank (EDBE) recorded ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (BUSINESS, Egypt, Palestine) ...
15/08/2010 - 14:44 - comment 0
- Egypt Export Development Bank Doubles its capital
The Export Development Bank will increase its capital by 100 percent. The Chairman of the Board of the Bank and the former Minister of Economy, Mahmoud Mohhamed Mahmoud, approved raising the bank’s ca The Export Development Bank ...
15/08/2010 - 14:40 - comment 0
- ITFC and the Saudi Export Program (SEP) in a $100 million Strategic Linkup to Finance Saudi Exports to Egypt
to contribute to the growth of Saudi exports to Egypt on the one hand and also to help further develop ... The International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC), an autonomous entity within the Islamic Development Bank ... and the Islamic Development Bank Group is decades old and since the establishment of the ITFC, we have embarked ...
16/08/2010 - 14:24 - comment 0
- Qatar Development Bank's TASDEER promotes Qatari export companies in Morocco
2,800 delegates and 150 exhibitors Qatar Development Bank's export development agency TASDEER ... facilitated this year are integral to the development path of local exporting companies on the accounts ... TASDEER supported 12 Qatari plastic export companies, ...
20/06/2013 - 09:58 - comment 0
- Egyptian Export Development Bank posts 8.8 percent rise in net income
The Egyptian Export Development Bank (EDBE) recently ... increase in comparison to the LE 107.7 million The Egyptian Export Development Bank (EDBE) recently posted net income of LE 117.1 million for the first six months of 2001, ...
15/08/2010 - 15:45 - comment 0
- Egyptian Export Development Bank releases Q1 financial results
Egyptian Export Development Bank released 1H FY2001 ... million in 1H FY2000. Egyptian Export Development Bank released 1H FY2001 ... million in the pervious comparable period. Interest income from loans and inter-bank assets increased 35.1 ...
15/08/2010 - 16:13 - comment 0
- Role reversal: when it comes to Leviathan gas exports, Israel must choose between Turkey and Egypt
Featured Articles, Egypt, Israel, Turkey) The government will restrict natural gas exports via ... exports via pipeline from the Leviathan gas field, according to the license conditions published today. ... a year for the domestic market, which leaves it 6-8 BCM a year for exports to other countries ...
27/03/2014 - 02:44 - comment 0
- UK's former investment director in Egypt, John Franck, reveals what scares British investors the most about Egypt
(compared to 2009 and 2010) and both exports from Egypt to the UK and imports from the UK to Egypt have been affected. Over the last year we have begun to see an improvement again. UK exports to Egypt are more or less the same in 2013 as they were in 2012, but Egypt’s exports to the UK went up by 21% in 2013. But I think ...
08/06/2014 - 12:36 - comment 0
- German Development Bank awards Egypt $1 million grant
The German Development Bank (KfW) recently awarded ... of cooperation protocol signed by the two state The German Development Bank (KfW) ... private-sector initiatives in developing countries. KfW’s Social Development Fund for Egypt focuses on creating ...
15/08/2010 - 14:20 - comment 0