- Posh Sanna'a-speak is putting provincial slang out of biz as Yemmenis mask their many tongues
A common language Doctor Abdul-Salam Al-Gwrafi, from the Faculty of Languages in Sana’a University, said ... of Languages in Sana’a University, said that it’s a natural process—people will always try to find the most ... Mansoor was born in Aden and moved to Sana’a when he was two. Though he’s now in his twenties, he ...
Editor's Choice - 08/04/2013 - 09:25 - comment 1
- English key to unlocking employment in Yemen, without training the door remains locked
employment.This is a concern for Yemenis like Mohamed Ameen, a law school graduate from Sana’a University . ... College at Sana’a University, said, “Nowadays, whoever wants to obtain a good job in Yemen must learn ... Sana’a University. Due ...
12/11/2012 - 12:02 - comment 0
- ESCWA water management leader appointed Minister of Water and Environment of Yemen
Al-Eryani was Dean of the Faculty of Engineering at Sana’a University from 1995 to 1999 and Deputy Minister ...
15/08/2010 - 12:46 - comment 0
- HBMeU organizes international e-Lecture on universality of Arabic language
of Arabic as a universal language, Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University (HBMeU) has organized an e-Lecture ... and Program Integrity (CAPI), delivered the lecture. He discussed the universality of Arabic language and its ... initiative for reviving the role of Arabic as a universal language, Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University (HBMeU) ...
Press Release - 19/12/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Middle East scholar brings international prestige to NU-Q media programs Khaled Hroub to join Northwestern University in Qatar faculty
the faculty of Northwestern University in Qatar later this year. One of the world’s ... of Cambridge, will join the faculty of Northwestern University in Qatar later this year. Dr. Hroub, who ... Dr. Khaled Hroub of the University of Cambridge, will join the faculty of Northwestern University ...
Press Release - 05/06/2012 - 12:59 - comment 0
- Report: Yemen Serial Killer was Mossad Agent
He claimed that the recruiting of Mohammed Adam as a morgue assistant in Sana’a University had ... confessed to the rape and murder of 16 women at the medical faculty at the university, but one of his ... University who is currently working in Sharjah, UAE. He also claimed that this professor had convinced ...
19/05/2010 - 09:54 - comment 0
- One hundred teachers took part in a workshop held by Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar Computer Science faculty members.
attended CS4Qatar, a new program offered by the Computer Science faculty at Carnegie Mellon University ... and high schools in Qatar attended CS4Qatar, a new program offered by the Computer Science faculty at One hundred teachers took part in a workshop held by Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar Computer ...
17/05/2010 - 23:21 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi University holds 4th Annual Faculty Orientation
academic year 2006-2007. They congratulated ADU’s faculty and staff on the success that the university has ... Abu Dhabi University recently held its 4th Annual Orientation and Iftar dinner at Le Royal Meridien Hotel. The ceremony welcomed faculty members new ...
18/05/2010 - 11:13 - comment 0
- QCRI interns develop interactive language learning app
The students presented their final product today to QCRI’s management team and scientists, university faculty ... at Qatar Computing Research Institute (QCRI). The students, who are enrolled at Qatar University and Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar, were presented with the challenge of developing a viable computer ...
Press Release - 04/12/2012 - 05:27 - comment 0
- Georgetown’s Heritage Learners Program sets a new course for Arabic language instruction
of 5 new GU-Q faculty members to the Arabic Language department, bringing the total up to 9. This new ... university, and beyond, to include professional language development. “Explaining grammar and vocabulary rules ... Georgetown University Qatar announced the recent ...
Press Release - 10/10/2013 - 07:55 - comment 0