- An odd dynamic? Saudi using desert to emulate Chinese model and attract Chinese investors
of those investing in King Abdullah Economic City, Fahd al-Rasheed, chief executive officer of Emaar ... companies should make up at least 20 percent of those investing in King Abdullah Economic City, Fahd al-Rasheed, chief executive officer of Emaar Economic City, said in an interview at the World E ...
15/09/2014 - 21:45 - comment 0
- King Abdullah Economic City hosts the Ambassador of Spain to Saudi Arabia
interest in further exploring investment options in various sectors within KAEC. Mr Al-Rasheed said: ... opportunities offered by the 168 million sq m mixed-use development. Mr Fahd Al-Rasheed, CEO, Emaar.E.C, ...
17/05/2010 - 20:47 - comment 0
- Emaar, The Economic City awards SR167 million contract to Nesma Holding Co. Ltd for infrastructure works within KAEC’s Resort Cove
of infrastructure is underway. The work is scheduled for completion in July 2009. Mr Al-Rasheed said: “King ... components within the mega project. Mr Fahd Al-Rasheed, Board Member and Chief Executive Officer, ...
14/08/2010 - 19:32 - comment 0
- Emaar.E.C and Makkah Chamber of Commerce and Industry discuss real estate investment options in KAEC with Makkah developers
and Residential Communities. Mr Al-Rasheed said: “The first-of-its-kind meeting with the Makkah Chamber ... Mr. Fahd Al-Rasheed, Board Member and Chief Executive Officer, Emaar.E.C. for his participation. ... and the mega-projects being developed in the Holy City of Makkah. Mr. Al Rasheed presented an overview of the six ...
16/05/2010 - 18:11 - comment 0
- King Abdullah Economic City Hosts The 5th Hog Saudi Rally
Mohannad Al-Kayyali, 5th HOG Saudi Rally Leader, thanked Mr. Al-Rasheed and all KAEC members ... for this exciting event,” said Mr. Fahd Al-Rasheed, Managing Director and CEO of KAEC. “The HOG Rally is one ...
Press Release - 21/04/2014 - 08:33 - comment 0
- 22 Members from Young Presidents Organization Visit KAEC
Al-Rasheed, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Emaar, The Economic City (EEC), the Tadawul-listed company developing KAEC. Mr. Fahd Al Rasheed presented to the Young Presidents Organization ... Al-Rasheed, located on the Red Sea, has been designed to play an essential role in linking Europe, Africa ...
16/05/2010 - 17:04 - comment 0
- Emaar.E.C signs agreement with City Cool to build and operate cooling system in KAEC’s Bay La Sun Village
the cooling supply network and heating switch machines, and overseeing the billing system. Mr Fahd Al-Rasheed said: “The first and fully integrated community in KAEC, Bay La Sun Village is setting new trends ... in KAEC. Mr Fahd Al-Rasheed, CEO and Board Member, Emaar.E.C, signed the contract with Mr ...
14/08/2010 - 19:55 - comment 0
- Emaar, The Economic City awards SR147 million contract
and directly overlooks the Red Sea. Mr Al-Rasheed said: “Rabya has extensive expertise ... a year. Mr Fahd Al-Rasheed, Board Member and Chief Executive Officer, Emaar.E.C and Mr Samir ...
14/08/2010 - 19:32 - comment 0
- Emaar, The Economic City signs deal with Rezayat Aggreko to provide temporary power for KAEC
its extensive projects and infrastructure in operation. Mr Al-Rasheed said: “KAEC is ushering ... in the rental of power generation systems, to provide temporary power services for KAEC. Mr Fahd Al-Rasheed, Board Member and Chief Executive Officer, Emaar.E.C, and Mr Shakeeb Alireza, General Manager, ...
17/05/2010 - 19:29 - comment 0
- His Highness Prince Abdulaziz bin Majed visits KAEC
as a preferred investment destination for businesses from around the world.” Mr Al-Rasheed presented ... Authority – the prime facilitator of the project; and Mr Fahd Al-Rasheed, Board Member and Chief Executive ...
17/05/2010 - 20:23 - comment 0