- No wonder it's been getting fancy: new leaked documents reveal secret $3 billion funding by ruling family to Etihad airlines
the claims of support from the royal family needed to be checked and action taken to level the playing ... by the interest-free generosity of the Abu Dhabi royal family," said AIPA President Nathan Safe."Such ...
22/05/2014 - 23:38 - comment 0
- Family funds: a viable alternative to bank loans in Saudi Arabia?
Funds that family members contribute toward ... family members are looking for alternative ways to help each other not get in debt. Funds that family ... and provide an alternative to bank loans . Many families were driven to create family funds because ...
05/09/2013 - 12:24 - comment 0
- Landmark Group to raise funds in support of Dubai’s first orphanage “Family Village”
of the endowment or investment fund that oversees the establishment of Dubai’s first orphanage “Family Village”. ... aid in support of the endowment or investment fund that oversees the establishment of Dubai’s first orphanage “Family Village”. Set up by the Awqaf & Minors Affairs Foundation, the unique orphanage ...
Press Release - 16/07/2013 - 06:13 - comment 0
- $200 million worth of 'bad investments' later, judge rules in favor of Al-Kharafi family
purchased structured financial products from Bank Sarasin. The purchases were funded by loans made in part ... that the bank should indeed pay compensation. No figure was set in the ruling although the family has been ... and wanted to leverage his assets to fund his grandiose plans to participate in global markets and to have ...
24/08/2014 - 00:50 - comment 0
- ENOC’s TarabuT CSR initiative raises funds for Al Noor Centre through Family Fun Fair
Emirates National Oil Company raised funds for Al Noor ... (ENOC) raised funds for Al Noor Training Centre for Children with Special Needs, through its corporate ... consecutive year, a family fun fair was held at the Centre in Al Barsha, with employees of ENOC taking part ...
Press Release - 04/03/2012 - 13:44 - comment 0
- CDA and Marriage Fund stress the importance of premarital family counseling
with Marriage Fund to co-operate in the field of social work to strengthen guidance for UAE families for those ... guidance for UAE families for those planning to get married. As per the MoU, Marriage Fund ... to strengthen guidance for UAE families for those planning to get married.As per the MoU, Marriage Fund ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:00 - comment 0
- Tharawat Family Business Forum, Borsa Italiana and Rothschild to share knowledge of external funding and IPO
of seeking public funding, Tharawat Family Business Forum, the first family businesses network in the Arab ... are interested in understanding the overall role of fund raising for family businesses, the exact mechanisms ... the company's funds, its growth plans or allow existing shareholders to monetize the value of the business. ...
07/11/2010 - 08:38 - comment 0
- ADC Launches Agricultural Unit for Al Deesa Families at the Jordanian Hashemite Fund for Human Development
and guidance, providing families with necessary equipment, and the establishment of a Loans Fund. The first two ... Zone (ASEZ), launched an agricultural unit for families employed at Al Deesa Development Center, which falls under the umbrella of the Jordanian Hashemite Fund for Human Development (JOHUD). The launch ...
16/05/2010 - 17:46 - comment 0
- Report: 200 Palestinian families without homes in east Jerusalem
have called for the setting up a housing fund in the holy city to no avail. Palestinian families ... At least 200 Palestinian families in occupied East ... demolitions by the Israeli occupation. At least 200 Palestinian families ...
13/10/2013 - 08:49 - comment 0
- Tying the knots: Marriage fund in the UAE to establish mass weddings
early and start building a stable and cohesive family,” she added. The Marriage Fund will host a series of mass weddings across the UAE as part of its programmes planned this year. ... of the General Women’s Union and the Family Development Foundation, FDF, Commenting on the initiative, ...
21/08/2014 - 23:18 - comment 0