- Chakra shocks Cairo with simplicity and style
new line. By Fanny Ohier ...
Editor's Choice - 10/06/2013 - 09:26 - comment 0
- Hundreds lived it up at the 100LIVE Festival in downtown Cairo
the 100LIVE festival organiser said, pointing at the wide crowd exiting the concert hall. By Fanny Ohier ...
11/06/2013 - 08:40 - comment 0
- The Rhino lurks around Ahmed Sabry's monstrous exhibition
exhibition and the writings of Mohamed Abdelkarim, can be bought at Mashrabia Gallery. By Fanny Ohier ...
13/06/2013 - 07:01 - comment 0
- Tradition meets contemporary in a Cairo concert
in Cairo. By Fanny Ohier What do you think of this collision of traditional and contemporary? Please ...
03/06/2013 - 07:29 - comment 0
- Aida El-Ayoubi back in musical spotlight
the summer,” El-Ayoubi said with a grin. By Fanny Ohier ...
29/05/2013 - 12:39 - comment 0
- From Indie-pop to reggae-funk, Cairo Jazz Club is keeping Tuesdays rockin'
fusion band Ribab Fusion from Morocco. By Fanny Ohier Are you there? Please share with us your ...
27/05/2013 - 09:34 - comment 0