- Children’s books hardly fairy-tales of war and revolution
Farah Halime PhD Comics ...
Blogs Roundup - 04/10/2011 - 20:25 - comment 0
- Optimism for Egyptian property
of its Mall of Egypt project, Reuters reported this month. Farah Halime ...
26/03/2012 - 17:01 - comment 0
- Egypt has a secret 'Swiss' bank, except everyone knows about it
members of the old regime to hide wealth derived from corruption and crony capitalism. By: Farah Halime Farah is a business journalist and founder of Rebel Economy, a blog focused on how regional ...
20/12/2013 - 11:24 - comment 0
- Why Egypt's army is bad at doing business
their own economic interests. By Farah Halime Farah is a business journalist and founder of Rebel ...
04/12/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Behind the scenes: an inside look into Egypt's 'mafia fund'
into the background, leaving them free to operate, uninterrupted. By Farah Halime Farah is a business ...
13/01/2014 - 22:39 - comment 0
- The 'Oil Curse' explained
and domestic banks and oil companies for years of mismanaging energy subsidies. By Farah Halime ...
30/10/2012 - 04:01 - comment 0
- Could the worse be over for Egypt's economy? All we can say is, nshallah!
will translate into solid, targeted actions. By: Farah Halime ...
21/11/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Rapture and Comedy Evening on the 9th Day of Amman Summer Festival 2010
artist “Abdul Halim Hafeth” (Gana el Hawa Gana); following these performances, the artist Fuad Rakan ... & Fadi Al Lord” presented their fantastic shows, in addition to “Saet Farah” play. On Wednesday 28 ...
25/08/2010 - 10:32 - comment 0