- Syria: Two detained U.N. peacekeepers released
that most of the detainees were Syrians. Also on Tuesday, Farhan Haq, U.N. deputy spokesperson, said ... with Palestinian refugees while the other operated for the U.N. Habitat, Haq said, according to the Associated ...
05/02/2014 - 09:32 - comment 0
- UN chief arrives in Iran
cooperation, "said a spokesman for the UN, Farhan Haq. In addition to its nuclear program, Iran has ...
29/08/2012 - 14:10 - comment 0
- Syrian opposition will have veto power in Geneva
spokesman Farhan Haq told Al Arabiya.” “We expect them to make positions clear at the talks. We want ... governing with authority and with executive powers,” Haq said.Gérard Araud, the French ambassador ...
17/01/2014 - 13:46 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia: Syria Coalition the only legitimate umbrella of opposition
talks , but Assad’s key ally Iran was not on the first list, U.N. deputy spokesman Farhan Haq said. ... three-year-old war, said Haq. ...
07/01/2014 - 18:39 - comment 0
- Seven shot dead after UN visit in Syrian city of Homs
spokesman Farhan Haq said Monday in New York. The Local Coordination Committees and the London-based ...
26/08/2011 - 13:15 - comment 0
- Erdogan: Syria must have a future without Assad
spokesman Farhan Haq told AFP. Iran's non-involvement in the Geneva talks could help pave ... are due to meet on January 13 to mull over what role Iran could play in ending the Syrian conflict, Haq ...
07/01/2014 - 11:12 - comment 0
- Syria government will join next round of Geneva peace talks
for the delivery of essential lifesaving supplies for about 2,500 civilians, U.N. spokesman Farhan Haq told ...
07/02/2014 - 12:31 - comment 0
- Assad tells UN chief military raids stopped
forces against civilians across Syria," deputy UN spokesman Farhan Haq said, according to AFP . ...
19/08/2011 - 19:09 - comment 0
- Assad: Syria will surrender chemical agents if US strike threats end
Farhan Haq. He said it was "an accession document" for the chemical convention. While both ...
12/09/2013 - 18:37 - comment 0
- Geneva II peace talks on Syria to finally commence Wednesday after months of delays
on the conflict, U.N. deputy spokesman Farhan Haq said. “There was an oral understanding that the secretary-general had been led to believe would be followed by an actual written understanding,” Haq told ...
22/01/2014 - 08:00 - comment 0