- UAE Securities and Commodities Authority Becomes First Federal Entity to Adopt Windows 7
Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) is the first Federal government entity to implement Window Microsoft Gulf today announced that the Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) is the first Federal government entity to implement Windows 7 to enhance internal user productivity and streamline ...
16/05/2010 - 16:59 - comment 0
- MoF launches the second phase of the Federal Financial System
to provide improved services. The system will also help federal entities to issue financial statements ... services as per international practices and applying the latest financial systems at a federal government ... In line with the Federal Government’s ‘smart ...
Press Release - 30/09/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- UAE President Issues Federal Law No. 2 of 2014 for Small and Medium Enterprise
President of the UAE, issued Federal Law No. 2 of 2014, for the Small and Medium Enterprises sector, ... issued Federal Law No. 2 of 2014, for the Small and Medium Enterprises sector, to regulate ... Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, UAE Minister of Economy, confirmed that the Federal Law No. 2 of 2014, ...
Press Release - 13/04/2014 - 12:23 - comment 0
- Major U.S. airlines banned from servicing Israel, world carriers follow
in coordination with the US Federal Aviation Administration, is doing so to ensure the safety and security of our ... canceled to Israel indefinitely over security concerns. Flights on several major U.S. carriers have been canceled to Israel indefinitely over security concerns, according to Agence ...
22/07/2014 - 19:28 - comment 0
- Federal Ministries begin implementing the G2 E-Dirham System
for services pertaining to ministries, federal authorities, local governmental bodies and private entities,” HE ... Federal Ministries in the UAE have begun implementing ... Federal Ministries in the UAE have begun implementing the second generation of the E-Dirham within ...
Press Release - 10/10/2011 - 12:36 - comment 0
- Making VoIP Federation-Based Routing Quick, Simple and Easy
of voice-over-IP (VoIP) federation peering services, today announced that the DIGITALK SIP Application Server h ... of voice-over-IP (VoIP) federation peering services, today announced that the DIGITALK SIP Application Server has ... industry is moving towards Peering Federations that integrate peering and ENUM registry services ...
16/05/2010 - 18:32 - comment 0
- MoF discusses updates on the international requirements for transparency and the exchange of information to prepare for the second phase of the Global Forum’s assessment
a meeting with local and federal ministries and entities, in Dubai. In line with the Ministerial Council for Services’ decision to implement the G20 resolutions for the exchange of information ... and federal ministries and entities, in Dubai. The meeting was held to review the latest developments ...
Press Release - 15/09/2014 - 10:56 - comment 0
- ADIB shares its customer service expertise with Federal Electricity and Water Authority
from the Federal Electricity and Water Authority (FEWA) that examined the bank’s measures to implement international best-practice in customer service. Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), which was recently named the UAE’s best bank for customer service, welcomed a delegation last week from the Federal ...
Press Release - 29/12/2013 - 10:04 - comment 0
- Federer fires Switzerland into Davis Cup final
Roger Federer secured Switzerland's place ... on Sunday. Roger Federer secured Switzerland's place in the final ... International) Roger Federer secured Switzerland's place in the final of the Davis Cup for the first ...
15/09/2014 - 20:27 - comment 0
- MoF workshop on Principles and Standards for Imposing, Amending and Exempting Federal Government Fees
Federal Government Fees”. The Revenues Development Department at the Ministry ... Federal Government Fees” which was attended by a large number of UAE ministries and federal bodies. The workshop is part of MoF initiatives to train and develop the performance of ministries and federal ...
Press Release - 27/01/2011 - 09:38 - comment 0