- Philips introduces unique backup fetal and maternal monitoring solution during pregnancy, labor and delivery
for automatically detecting situations where maternal pulse may be confused with the fetal heart rate without ... markets in May 2010. Electronic fetal and maternal monitoring is used during pregnancy, labor and delivery to monitor the mother’s and baby’s heart rate, uterine activity and fetal movement, among others. ...
Press Release - 13/09/2011 - 06:15 - comment 0
- Big Medicine: 600 kg Saudi man is forklifted from his home for a government-funded weight reduction procedure
apartment, SPA state news agency reported. The bed was specially made for Shairi in the United States, ...
Editor's Choice - 22/09/2014 - 06:00 - comment 0
- American HospitalDubai introduces new car baby seat policy to protect all newborns
by the harnesses, with the head well supported. Dr George Michailidis, Head of the new Fetal & Maternal Medicine Unit at the American Hospital Dubai, adds: "This is a wonderful initiative that will further ... delivers around 2,000 babies every year and has one of the largest private obstetric units in Dubai, has ...
28/06/2010 - 10:06 - comment 0
- GE Healthcare hosts Middle East Media Summit to spotlight on regional healthcare needs, ‘Early Health’ model
Abu Dhabi, UAE; and Dr Mohamed Momtaz, Director of Fetal Medicine Unit, Kasr Al Aini Faculty ... of medicine and patient care from treating symptomatic ‘late-stage’ disease to a focus on earlier ... and fetal defects. Other sessions will cover healthcare economics and how molecular imaging is transforming ...
17/05/2010 - 23:21 - comment 0
- Lebanon army to investigate unit accused of filming, beating detainee
The Lebanese army will investigate the unit ... unit that allegedly recorded the beating of a detainee who worked with militant Sheikh Ahmad Assir, ... of the video could not be independently verified. A military source told The Daily Star that the Army unit ...
27/06/2013 - 13:38 - comment 0
- healthcare costs in gcc to be us$60 billion by 2025
London Diabetes Centre, Abu Dhabi, UAE; and Dr Mohamed Momtaz, Director of Fetal Medicine Unit, Kasr Al ... representatives joined GE Healthcare to also discuss the evolving practice of medicine and patient care from ... disease, cancer and fetal defects. Other sessions covered healthcare economics and how molecular imaging ...
17/05/2010 - 22:40 - comment 0
- Healthcare costs in GCC to be US$60 billion by 2025
London Diabetes Centre, Abu Dhabi, UAE; and Dr Mohamed Momtaz, Director of Fetal Medicine Unit, Kasr Al ... to also discuss the evolving practice of medicine and patient care from treating symptomatic ‘late-stage’ ... highlighted advances in prevention, treatment and diagnosis of cardiovascular disease, cancer and fetal ...
15/08/2010 - 01:28 - comment 0
- Carnegie Mellon President Subra Suresh elected to Institute of Medicine
the historic election of Subra Suresh, President of Carnegie Mellon University, to the Institute of Medicine ... election of Subra Suresh, President of Carnegie Mellon University, to the Institute of Medicine (IOM), ... The IOM recognized Suresh for advancing health and medicine through his research into cell mechanics ...
Press Release - 23/10/2013 - 05:37 - comment 0
- AUB to open specialized Women’s Health Center
specialists in a relaxing atmosphere. Specialties covered at the center include maternal fetal medicine ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- Coptic Chick says 'OMG you guys' as she trashes Salafis in Egypt
story of unity and community support. At this fetal time in Egypt's ... of the spirit of understanding and tolerance in an actually still united Egyptian people who all seek better ... face. At this fetal time in Egypt's voyage to democracy there is a lot of tit-for-tat ...
Editor's Choice - 26/11/2012 - 14:02 - comments 13