- The end of Libya? Rogue militias may lead to the country's collapse
with Fezzan, the south western region of Libya and in June 2013, Sheikh Ahmed Zubair Senussi, head ... into three administrative regions: Tripolitania in the northwest, Fezzan in the southwest, and Cyrenaica ...
20/05/2014 - 13:26 - comment 0
- Libya's federalists defy central government and set up their own oil company
in the west, Cyrenaica in the east and Fezzan in the south. Federalism was scrapped in 1963, but since the Arab ...
11/11/2013 - 17:32 - comment 0
- Tribal tension, apathy threaten to derail Libya's constitutional committee elections
Libya's three regions: Tripolitania in the west, Cyrenaica in the east, and Fezzan in the south. Since ...
20/02/2014 - 08:47 - comment 0
- Poor turnout in Libya's vote for constitutional panel
of Tripolitania in the west, Cyrenaica in the east and Fezzan in the south, will have 120 days to draft ...
21/02/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Immeasurable dangers facing Libya's economy over perpetual oil shutdown
that go beyond the issue of greater autonomy for eastern Libya, known of Cyrenaica, the southern Fezzan ...
15/12/2013 - 16:12 - comment 0
- Is Libya spiraling out of control?
included the three regions of Tripoli, Barqa, and Fezzan. Therefore, the Libyans feel that the UN has ...
12/03/2014 - 15:18 - comment 0