- ALHOSN University & Abu Dhabi Council for Economic Development organize free financial workshop for students
with the Abu Dhabi Council for Economic Development (ADCED) recently hosted the ‘Dirhami Day Financial ... Administration in collaboration with the Abu Dhabi Council for Economic Development (ADCED) recently hosted the ‘Dirhami Day Financial Workshop’ at the university’s Male Campus. ALHOSN ...
Press Release - 11/12/2011 - 07:31 - comment 0
- Oil Kingdom gets strict with money: KSA rolls out new financial rules
On 2 July 2012 the Saudi Council of Ministers issued a package of five new laws which many believe will dramatically change the finance market in the Kingdom. On 2 July 2012 the Saudi Council of Ministers issued a package of five new laws which many believe ...
05/07/2012 - 09:51 - comment 0
- NBAD’s Global Financial Markets Forum begins tomorrow
Global Financial Markets Forum 2014 (GFMF), organised ... Hotel in Abu Dhabi. Global Financial Markets Forum 2014 (GFMF), organised ... of the economy at the 2014 Global Financial Markets Forum,” says Alex Thursby, the Group Chief Executive Officer ...
Press Release - 03/03/2014 - 10:59 - comment 0
- 2012 Global Financial Markets Forum to Bring High Profile Speakers
The 2012 Global Financial Markets Forum will kick off ... The 2012 Global Financial Markets (GFMF) Forum will kick off on February 29th with a host of high profile ... Financial Markets Division organises the annual Global Financial Markets Forum (GFMF) since 2009. The fourth ...
Press Release - 26/01/2012 - 10:15 - comment 0
- Shocking and disturbing: Hezbollah may be selling this to cope with its financial crunch
Hezbollah is selling refugees' organs to cope with its current financial hardship due to its involvement in Syria's civil war. The opposition Syrian National Council has accused Hezbollah of “trading with the organs” of Syrian refugees to cope with the “financial ...
Editor's Choice - 07/07/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- DIFC Islamic Finance Advisory Council expands to promote Islamic market in OIC and OECD countries
Islamic Market Index Group, has been appointed as member of the Dubai International Financial Centre’s ... Financial Centre’s Islamic Finance Advisory Council. His appointment to the council reflects the growing ... Financial Centre. The DIFC Islamic Finance Advisory Council was formed in December 2005 ...
15/08/2010 - 08:55 - comment 0
- Abdullah A.M. Al-Khodari Sons Company appoints GIB Financial Services as financial advisor and lead manager for its IPO
Riyadh-based GIB Financial Services (GIBFS), a subsidiary of Gulf International Bank (GIB), has been appointed as financial advisor, lead manager and co-underwriter for the upcoming IPO of Abdullah Ab Riyadh-based GIB Financial Services ...
16/08/2010 - 12:45 - comment 0
- Remembering Lehman Brothers: GCC financial markets five years down the line
bank Lehman Brothers rocked the global financial system, shares across world’s stock exchanges ... of the collapse of investment bank Lehman Brothers rocked the global financial system, shares across world’s stock ... becoming clear that the financial disaster that was rapidly impacting most parts of the world ...
12/09/2013 - 11:15 - comment 0
- Top global brands support Global Financial Markets Forum
The 2013 Global Financial Markets Forum (GFMF) ... organizations. The 2013 Global Financial Markets Forum (GFMF) that begins onFebruary ... and SuperDerivates. “The annual Global Financial Markets Forum is recognized as one of the most effective ...
Press Release - 18/02/2013 - 08:45 - comment 0
- NBAD's Global Financial Markets Forum offers first virtual conference in MENA
The 2013 Global Financial Markets Forum ... Financial Markets Forum (GFMF) will be available virtually via the state-of-the-art Avaya Live Engage, ... Financial Markets (Formerly Financial Markets Division). The annual event brings to Abu Dhabi a host ...
Press Release - 12/02/2013 - 10:35 - comment 0