- Islamic Financial Services Industry stakeholders to discuss new financial architecture and its challenges in 7th IFSB annual summit in Bahrain
management. These new challenges are also relevant to the global Islamic financial services industry ... for the global Islamic financial services industry (IFSI). Professor Rifaat Ahmed Abdel Karim, IFSB ... Composition of the Islamic Financial Services Industry as a Contributor to Growth with Stability• New Islamic ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- EastNets continues to grow its AML software –as-a-service client base by offering additional features through its Global Service Bureaus
Laundering (AML) solution as a service in SaaS mode, to financial institutions (FIs). EastNets, a leading global provider of compliance and payments solutions for the financial services industry, is offering new features for its Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solution as a service in SaaS mode, ...
Press Release - 06/05/2014 - 09:22 - comment 0
- Bahrain’s financial services industry continues to develop
Bahrain’s financial services industry continued to develop and expand during 2005, with 32 new licenses issued by the Bahrain Monetary Agency (BMA) to increase the total number of financial institutions licensed by BMA to 366 by 2005 –end. “Bahrain remains the jurisdiction of first choice for financial ...
15/08/2010 - 10:21 - comment 0
- Dr. Habib Al Mulla calls for standardisation and innovation in Islamic Financial Services Industry
financial services industry. He said: “The Islamic financial services industry should seek ... such as IOSCO, Basel, and IAIS for the entire financial services industry. “To have different standards ... financial services industry. It runs conferences, seminars, and forums in many countries. The Dubai ...
18/05/2010 - 11:31 - comment 0
- UAE banks on a healthy economy, according to financial services reading
The financial services industry is a bellwether of the health of the economy In many ways, the financial services industry ... the financial services industry is a bellwether of the health of the economy. Financial institutions allocate ...
24/07/2013 - 12:10 - comment 0
- Bahrain’s financial services industry posts 3% growth in employment in 2003
Employment in Bahrain’s financial services industry ... Employment in Bahrain’s financial services industry continued to grow robustly during 2003, a survey ... which represented 73.5% of total employment in the financial services industry during 2003. ...
15/08/2010 - 11:41 - comment 0
- HP announces customer wins within EMEA financial services industry
and Africa (EMEA) demonstrating its growth within the financial services industry, according to a company ... Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA) demonstrating its growth within the financial services industry ... for existing finance industry customers, include; NordLB Bank Group, Luottokunta, Finland; ABN AMRO Bank, ...
15/08/2010 - 12:43 - comment 0
- Bahrain’s financial services industry continues to expand
Bahrain’s financial services industry continued ... Bahrain’s financial services industry continued to develop and expand during 2004, with 23 new licences ... for the financial services industry. For the banking sector, the new framework will essentially represent ...
15/08/2010 - 11:28 - comment 0
- Telecom sector benefits highlighted for Bahrain's financial services industry
Bahrain's financial services community ... of the Kingdom's telecommunications sector. A wid Bahrain's financial services ... services; digital satellite data networks (VSAT); public access mobile radio services; international telecom ...
15/08/2010 - 12:18 - comment 0
- Skelmore launches GCC's first CRM practice dedicated to the financial services industry
in the financial services sector. They have selected Skelmore Group recently announced ... specializing in the financial services sector. They have selected as partners, Xchange and Carreker ... in Dubai, has from outset focused on providing broad based consulting services to select “blue chip” GCC ...
15/08/2010 - 14:18 - comment 0