- Strike at iPhone manufacturers
Thousands of workers at a Foxconn plant in China have ... of the mistreatment of staff. Thousands of workers have gone on strike at a Foxconn plant ... for comment, nor were spokesmen for Foxconn s Taiwanese parent company Hon Hai or Apple s China-based public ...
07/10/2012 - 08:19 - comment 0
- Hanging by a thread, Blackberry attempts comeback with two new models
strategic partnership with Foxconn. The Canadian manufacturer has been struggling since its much-hyped ...
27/02/2014 - 14:02 - comment 0
- NVIDIA paired with Intel Core i7
Licensed by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers – including Intel, ASUS, ASRock, EVGA, Foxconn ...
Press Release - 20/11/2011 - 09:16 - comment 0
- ew NVIDIA ION Netbooks Deliver 10x Faster Graphics And Up To 10 Hours of Battery Life Thanks to Acclaimed NVIDIA Optimus Technology
the ASUS EeeTop 2010PNT and Lenovo C200. Channel partners including AOpen, AsRock, Asus, Foxconn, Giada, ...
16/05/2010 - 17:04 - comment 0
- Asian Equities Advance Despite the Record Drop in Hong Kong's 1Q GDP
after six U.S. insurers were granted access to bailout funds, while Foxconn International Holding Ltd., ...
14/08/2010 - 18:53 - comment 0
- Hang Seng Marks Biggest Monthly Gain in Two-Years, Nikkei Advances Following the Rise in Industrial Outputs
as much as 4.2% during the session. Foxconn International Holding Ltd., the world’s biggest contract maker ...
14/08/2010 - 18:58 - comment 0
- TOUCHMATE reports record 48 per cent growth in 2005
3com, Maxtor, APC, Toshiba, Lenovo, Symantec, Sierra wireless, Epson, HP and Foxconn. ...
18/05/2010 - 11:24 - comment 0