- Second International Poetry Days to start
Frederic Boyer (France), Pierre Vieuguet (France), Gerard Mace (France), Francois Deblue (Suisse) and Ali ...
18/05/2010 - 13:56 - comment 0
- Credit Suisse: Gulf region to see robust rebound in GDP growth in 2010
Francois Demole. Renaud de Planta. Philippe Bertherat.. Pictet & Cie.- claim ... Presenting views on GCC markets, Credit Suisse ... over the medium to longer term, Credit Suisse analysts said on Tuesday. Addressing participants ...
16/08/2010 - 14:50 - comments 2
- christie’s inaugural auction of contemporary jewels & watches in dubai totals $11,814,880/aed 43,360,609
this historic first sale of Jewels and Watches in Dubai was a very exciting experience,” commented François ... possible with the backing of Credit Suisse, one of the leading global providers of financial products ... as educational and cultural seminars organized in the region. Sponsorship has been secured from Credit Suisse ...
18/05/2010 - 10:55 - comment 0
- Christie’s To Hold First Jewels And Watches Auction In Dubai In January 2007
commented François Curiel, International Head of Jewellery and Chairman of Christie’s Europe. “This auction ... with the backing of Credit Suisse, one of the leading global providers of financial products and services ... has been secured from Credit Suisse and Dubai Multi Commodities Centre. Christie's ...
18/05/2010 - 10:58 - comment 0
- European Future Energy Forum 2011 to focus on identifying key game-changing technologies
Calmy-Rey, President of the Swiss Confederation, Pierre-François Unger, State Councilor for Economy ... of it in the Thames Estuary. Masdar Credit Suisse Cleantech Fund I will showcase its strategic investments ...
Press Release - 06/10/2011 - 09:50 - comment 0
- Lombard Odier Expands Middle East Focus
Nicolas Pictet. Jacques de Saussure. Jean – Francois Demole. Renaud de Planta. Philippe ... in Abu Dhabi and more recently worked for Credit Suisse in Geneva, Switzerland, focusing on the Gulf ...
15/09/2010 - 09:03 - comment 1