- Qatar National Research Fund supports study of infectious diseases through new international joint funding programme
Qatar National Research Fund, has teamed up ... a joint-funding programme. Qatar National Research Fund, (QNRF) a member of Qatar Foundation Research and Development, has teamed up with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious ...
Press Release - 15/06/2014 - 05:42 - comment 0
- Russian Direct Investment Fund and Mubadala establish co-investment fund
The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) and Mubadala Development Company (Mubadala), the Abu Dhabi-based investment and development company, have announced the launch of a $2 billion co-investment fund to pursue ... The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) and Mubadala ...
24/06/2013 - 07:01 - comment 0
- UAE participates in the 30th Annual Meeting of the Council of Ministers of the OPEC Fund for International Development
for International Development A UAE delegation led by HE Younis Haji Al Khoori, Director General of Ministry ... for International Development (OFID) in Vienna. The meeting will discuss the report of the Chairman of Board ... for International Development is an intergovernmental financing and development institution. It has been created ...
16/05/2010 - 17:52 - comment 0
- PepsiCo International in Partnership with the Jordanian Hashemite Fund for Human Development (JOHUD)’Goodwill Campaign Launches Tomooh for the 3rd Co
the Kingdom, a press conference took place today at the Jordanian Hashemite Fund for Human Development (JOHUD) ... to continue their education. “We are pleased to be collaborating with PepsiCo International for the 3rd year”, ... their education, and extending the funds to previous students who qualify academically and are still in need ...
16/05/2010 - 17:56 - comment 0
- NCB Capital successfully closes subscriptions to AlAhli SEDCO Residential Development Fund
closed subscriptions to the AlAhli SEDCO Residential Development Fund after exceeding the Fund’s target ... subscriptions to the AlAhli SEDCO Residential Development Fund after exceeding the Fund’s target of SR350 ... investor confidence in NCB Capital’s capabilities in managing real estate funds and SEDCO Development’s ...
Press Release - 07/05/2014 - 09:24 - comment 0
- KSA lends Tunisia $150 million for construction
The Saudi development fund agreed Tuesday to lend ... units for low-income people. The Saudi development fund agreed Tuesday to lend ... units for low-income people. Tunisian minister of development and international cooperation Al-Amin ...
29/05/2013 - 10:35 - comment 0
- An attempt to recover from Emirates' rejection? Airbus converts to islamic finance for leasing deals with UAE carriers
by the International Airfinance Corporation (IAFC) with Airbus and Islamic Development Bank (IDB) as investors ... ALIF Fund.The fund will be managed by the International Airfinance Corporation (IAFC) with Airbus ... of equity and debt, the fund will focus exclusively on Airbus aircraft. Two ...
24/06/2014 - 17:57 - comment 0
- Kuwait to fund Egyptian railway redevelopment
of the outdated signalling system. The Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFED) and the Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development (AFESD ) have agreed to provide Egypt’s ... develop Egypt’s national railway system , in addition to securing assistance from international experts ...
30/04/2013 - 03:55 - comment 0
- Islamic Development Bank approves than US $447 million for financing new development projects
technical assistant grant was provided under the IDB Waqf fund towards capacity development of Laboratory ... Governors of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), approved US$ 447.6 million towards financing several new development projects in a number of member ...
Press Release - 24/06/2014 - 14:07 - comment 0
- LoYAC Jordan celebrates the graduation of interns at Jordan Kuwait Bank
Darb program is supported and funded by King Abdullah II Fund for Development. During the ceremony ... Fund for Development. ... along with a memorable gift. Ten of the interns were trained at the main offices in Amman, five of whom ...
Press Release - 21/07/2013 - 09:17 - comment 0