- Qatar Islamic Bank buys properties in France
Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) has bought four properties in France from Gulf Atlantic FZ (France) (GAF). GAF is a fund established and managed by the Bahrain-based Gulf Finance House (GFH). A GFH release Monday said that it had exited GAF and QIB had acquired the latter’s four properties. ...
15/08/2010 - 01:46 - comment 0
- The Third Line in the DIFC Gulf Art Fair
The long awaited DIFC Gulf Art Fair (GAF) will finally ... The long awaited DIFC Gulf Art Fair (GAF) will finally put Dubai on the international art fair circuit, ... The Dubai gallery will be present not only at its GAF stand (C6), but also at the GAF Bidoun Bloomberg ...
18/05/2010 - 10:50 - comment 0
- GFH completes €150 million French property deals
Atlantic France (GAF). The first was a €70 million deal concluded by GFH with Unibail for the Alstom ... structure and constitute GFH's first entry into the French market with its €400 million GAF property ... finance structure for the GAF fund remains within the edicts of Shariah guidelines and offers investors ...
15/08/2010 - 12:39 - comment 0
- GFH sponsors London Islamic Real Estate Conference
and more recently, the GAF fund for the French market. GFH’s funds are tax-efficient and, ...
15/08/2010 - 12:38 - comment 0
- Emarat participates in the UAE's 41st National Day
nationals and residents comfort and security. He added that the "Gaf" tree is related to our land ...
Press Release - 25/11/2012 - 07:36 - comment 0
- Space Imaging Middle East expands coverage to Europe
teamed up with DLR, the German Aerospace Center, to operate the ground station, and GAF AG of Munich, ...
15/08/2010 - 12:40 - comment 0
- CommVault reaches 15,000 customer milestone on one-year Anniversary of Simpana 9 Software
CITIC Securities Co., Ltd.; the City of Pasadena; GAF Materials; Huaxia Bank Ltd.; Interactive ...
Press Release - 22/11/2011 - 08:45 - comment 0