- A different kind of 'revolutionary': GCC states consider $10.5 billion water network to serve the whole region
The GCC electricity network, which connects Bahrain, ... A $10.5 billion water network including two desalination plants to serve the entire GCC was discussed during a meeting between senior government officials of the GCC in Bahrain yesterday (September 25).All ...
26/09/2013 - 13:21 - comment 0
- Alpen Capital’s GCC Food Industry report highlights the growth opportunities in the GCC food sector
Alpen Capital announced the publication of its GCC ... and their growth potential. Alpen Capital today announced the publication of its GCC Food ... GCC food sector is likely to experience healthy growth in the medium to long term. Various factors ...
Press Release - 01/05/2013 - 13:06 - comment 0
- GCC ministers meet in Kuwait to discuss boosting tourism sector
GCC ministers will meet Tuesday to discuss how ... constituent meeting of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) tourism ministers to be held in Kuwait on Tuesday. An SCTA official said Monday that the first meeting of the ministers of tourism from GCC countries ...
14/10/2014 - 13:15 - comment 0
- The sky is the limit: GCC lack of airspace coordination threatens Dubai's aviation aspirations
Failure to solve the GCC’s airspace congestion issues will negatively impact the Dubai economy. Failure to solve the GCC’s airspace ... passengers, are “constrained or restrained” in any way. Airspace in the GCC is in increasingly short ...
23/10/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Another red flag: a massive housing shortage potentially awaits the GCC
The young demographic structure of the GCC region ... of the GCC region is creating a surge in demand for housing that could lead to a shortage in excess of one million units by 2018, a report said.With the GCC region set to face a massive shortage of housing, ...
22/10/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- An unfathomable figure: GCC banking assets set to hit $2 trillion by 2015
in the GCC is also expected to climb by around 10 in 2014 and 2015. With Islamic ... Ratings Services (S&P) expects total GCC banking assets, including conventional and Islamic, to rise ... said banking credit stock in the GCC is also expected to climb by around 10 in 2014 and 2015. GCC ...
13/10/2014 - 23:18 - comment 0
- Leading UAE firm Amanat Holdings looking to invest in GCC projects
to six businesses over the next two years. The firm is looking at the GCC's healthcare and education ... businesses over the next 12 to 24 months in the GCC’s healthcare and education sector , the startup’s ... revealed that the company will look at opportunities primarily in the UAE and Saudi Arabia , the GCC ...
15/10/2014 - 12:04 - comment 0
- Expensive education: GCC to spend $90 billion on education construction by 2020
priority for GCC governments, with more than $90 billion expected to be spent on education-related ... will remain top priority for GCC governments, with more than $90 billion expected to be spent ... in the GCC forecast to increase from 50.6 million in 2014 to 55.8 million by 2018. “There are huge business ...
07/10/2014 - 23:57 - comment 0
- Stay connected while roaming anywhere in the GCC for as little as 90 fils a minute from du
The best roaming deal in the GCC is still the best ... or One World One Rate (GCC) offer. The best roaming deal in the GCC is still ... Passport or One World One Rate (GCC) offer. While travelling in the GCC all customer can call back home ...
Press Release - 07/02/2012 - 09:23 - comment 0
- Short-term bliss? GCC economies 'resilient' despite dip in oil prices
prices will cause the collapse of GCC economies. Prince Abdulaziz Bin Salman ... arguments that lower oil prices will cause the collapse of GCC economies. In a speech delivered Wednesday ... misguided to say the least, and ignore the increased resilience of GCC economies.”Brent November crude ...
19/09/2014 - 03:06 - comment 0