- Alpen Capital projects sustainable growth for the GCC Pharmaceutical sector
pharmaceuticalIndustry Outlook: The GCC pharmaceutical sector has witnessed considerable progress over the years ... a decline in their representation in the GCC pharmaceutical industry. Nevertheless, Saudi Arabia is expected ... Drivers: Population growth in the GCC will be a key growth driver for the pharmaceutical sector. ...
Press Release - 02/04/2013 - 08:04 - comment 0
- Alpen Capital projects strong growth for the GCC Pharmaceuticals sector
the publication of its GCC Pharmaceuticals Industry Report as a part of its Industry Research services. Alpen Capital (ME) Limited today announced the publication of its GCC Pharmaceuticals Industry Report ... as well as increasing health awareness." "Our GCC Pharmaceuticals Industry report highlights ...
05/12/2010 - 14:26 - comment 0
- Saudi pharmaceutical market very healthy
The pharmaceutical market of Saudi Arabia, one ... by 2016, a report said. The pharmaceutical market of Saudi Arabia, one ... by 2016, a report said.The GCC States comprise a dynamic life sciences and health care market, due ...
03/01/2013 - 12:16 - comment 0
- Alpen Capital’s GCC Food Industry Report highlights the sector's positive growth and outlook
recent reports from Alpen Capital have covered the GCC Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, Education, Takaful, ... of its GCC Food Industry Report as a part of its Industry Research services Alpen Capital (ME) Limited today announced the publication of its GCC Food Industry Report as a part ...
Press Release - 28/06/2011 - 14:59 - comment 0
- No bittersweet pill for Saudi: Kingdom remains Gulf's largest pharma market
The UAE is the second largest. The GCC Pharmaceutical Industry report released by Alpen Capital said the GCC pharmaceutical market size was estimated at $ 8.5 billion in 2012, compared to $ 7.7 billion in the previous year. Saudi Arabia is the largest pharmaceutical market in the GCC totally valued at $ 5.1 ...
01/04/2013 - 08:53 - comment 0
- Gulf states: Per capita consumption of pharmaceuticals amounts to US$ 52
million in pharmaceutical industry and has 55 factories producing medicines in 2004 as against US$ 174,4 ... a total of US$ 793,2 million in pharmaceutical industry and has 55 factories producing medicines in 2004 ... in terms of the number of pharmaceutical factories (27) and the volume of investment in the industry (US$ ...
15/08/2010 - 10:55 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber convenes special meeting between pharmaceutical business group and Ministry of Health
roundtable meeting to discuss challenges impacting the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector at its head ... impacting the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector at its head office recently. The meeting of representatives of the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Equipment Traders Group, which operates under the umbrella ...
Press Release - 01/02/2012 - 11:44 - comment 0
- UAE is ready to cooperate with Norway and Denmark in the fields of innovation, research and pharmaceuticals
relations, especially in the fields of innovation, research and pharmaceuticals. The Minister ... last year between the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and the Association of Scandinavia. ...
Press Release - 14/12/2011 - 07:52 - comment 0
- Pharmaceutical distribution and storage company snapping up international business with new offering
Pharmaceutical distribution, storage and third party ... Pharmaceutical distribution, storage and third party logistic provider, Pharma World Holdings, currently ... and European manufacturers who are looking to streamline their GCC logistics. Maher Kheder, Business ...
17/05/2010 - 21:34 - comment 0
- Saudi pharmaceutical, healthcare expenditure to reach SAR 13.09 billion by 2013
65 per cent of all pharmaceutical sales in the GCC. Saudi Arabia's pharmaceutical ... pharmaceuticals, insurance, medical education and in new areas such as e-health Pharmaceutical and healthcare spending in Saudi Arabia is expected to increase from SAR 9.94 billion in 2008 ...
14/08/2010 - 18:20 - comment 0