- GDF SUEZ and Gulf Investment Corporation sign Al Dur Independent Water and Power Project in Bahrain
A consortium composed of GDF SUEZ and Gulf Investment ... for the development of Al Dur Independent Wa A consortium composed of GDF SUEZ and Gulf ... of Finance awarded the IWPP to GDF SUEZ and GIC consortium following an international competitive tendering ...
14/08/2010 - 19:39 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi : New power and desalination project for GDF SUEZ in the Middle East
GDF SUEZ has won the contract and signed for 20 years ... a major Independent Power and Water P GDF SUEZ has won the contract and signed ... from Al Taweelah, another power generation and desalination plant in which GDF SUEZ has a 20% stake. ...
14/08/2010 - 19:44 - comment 0
- GDF SUEZ, Gulf Investment Corporation achieve financial close on Al Dur Independent Water and Power Project
Gulf Investment Corporation (GIC) and GDF SUEZ have ... and GDF SUEZ have completed the limited recourse financing of the $2.1 billion Al-Dur Independent Water ... crisis. On the 28th of August 2008, the Project was awarded to GDF SUEZ and GIC by the Bahrain ...
14/08/2010 - 18:37 - comment 0
- Desperate for an economic makeover, Egypt signs historic oil exploration deals with foreign firms
oil and gas exploration agreements with Apache Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell and GDF Suez, ... with Apache Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell and GDF Suez, the Egyptian state news agency reported. ...
09/12/2013 - 10:47 - comment 0
- Siemens receives major order from Oman for two turnkey combined cycle power plants
GDF SUEZ. Siemens will build the two 750-megawatt plants Barka III and Sohar II as consortium leader ... S2 power plant with integrated seawater desalination facility for GDF Suez as a turnkey project ... and Water Purchasing) to the lead developer GDF SUEZ and its co-developers MULTITECH LLC (SUHAIL BAHWAN ...
05/10/2010 - 10:06 - comment 0
- Yemen's energy troubles weighing hard on French Total
Korea, 2.55 mtpa to France's GDF-Suez and 2.10 mtpa to Total. Kogas had a five-year ... according to a statement from Yemen’s cabinet. The contracts signed by Total and GDF-Suez were ... agreed to let Total and GDF-Suez divert the cargoes to Asia, where prices have risen sharply over ...
18/02/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Gaz de France signs 20-year gas import deal with Egypt
Gaz de France (GDF) recently signed a gas import agreement with the Egyptian LNG company (ELNG). The deal will that help France meet 10 percent of its liquefied natural gas (LNG) needs, providing it w Gaz de France (GDF) recently ...
15/08/2010 - 14:42 - comment 0
- Five companies selected for Algeria-Spain pipeline project
Algeria’s Sonatrach and the Spanish oil group CEPSA have selected as BP-Amoco of the United Kingdom, Endesa of Spain, ENI of Italy, and GDF ... and GDF and TotalFina-ELF to participate in the construction of a second gas pipeline that would link ...
15/08/2010 - 23:39 - comment 0
- 2014: the make it or break it year for Kuwait's development efforts
In early December, the government reached an agreement with a consortium led by French firm GDF Suez ... which owns 40 percent of the project, comprises of GDF SUEZ (17.5 percent), Sumitomo (17.5 percent) ...
01/01/2014 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi power plant picks banks for bond meetings
is split between a 20 percent stake held by France's GDF SUEZ, and a 10 percent ownership each ...
26/06/2013 - 10:59 - comment 0