- Masdar Institute students and GLOBALFOUNDRIES achieve milestone in establishing UAE-based semiconductor ecosystem
that three students have successfully completed a semiconductor chip design using GLOBALFOUNDRIES 65nm ... that three students have successfully completed a semiconductor chip design using GLOBALFOUNDRIES 65nm process, the first GLOBALFOUNDRIES tape-out from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. ...
Press Release - 13/06/2013 - 10:35 - comment 0
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES Unveils 28nm Analog/Mixed Signal Production Design Flow Development Kit
GLOBALFOUNDRIES showcased the industry’s first open-access 28nm Analog/Mixed-Signal (AMS) production design flow ... foundry methodologies and enable successful design. GLOBALFOUNDRIES has teamed with Cadence Design Systems ... at GLOBALFOUNDRIES. “We are working closely with our ecosystem partners to deliver optimized design solutions. ...
01/09/2010 - 12:43 - comment 0
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES Finalizes Integration, Emerges as World’s First Truly Global Foundry
GLOBALFOUNDRIES today announced it has officially integrated operations with Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing and started functioning as one company under the GLOBALFOUNDRIES brand. The announcement marks the emergence of the new GLOBALFOUNDRIES—the world’s first full-service semiconductor ...
16/05/2010 - 17:15 - comment 0
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES Expands Worldwide Manufacturing Capacity
GLOBALFOUNDRIES today announced plans to expand its global semiconductor manufacturing operations ... additional investments in leading-edge capacity, GLOBALFOUNDRIES continues to take an aggressive long-term ... Chia Song Hwee, chief operating officer, GLOBALFOUNDRIES. “Now we are taking our heritage of lean ...
02/06/2010 - 12:16 - comment 0
- 55 Elite UAE students graduate Al Nokhba Internship Program from Singapore and Germany
this past Friday. Ceremonies held at GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ manufacturing facilities in both Singapore and Dresden ... the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC) and GLOBALFOUNDRIES. “Once again, we have seen an elite ... Program at GLOBALFOUNDRIES’, one of the most important semiconductor facilities in the world,” said Mona ...
Press Release - 31/07/2011 - 08:22 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute’s iMicro to Host Global and Local Industry Leaders Meet on 22 April
Board (TAB) delegates from GLOBALFOUNDRIES, Intel, Texas Instruments, IBM, Freescale, Applied Materials, ... and NYU Abu Dhabi will also attend the event. Dr. Rafic Makki, Executive Fellow for GLOBALFOUNDRIES ...
Press Release - 17/04/2014 - 09:23 - comment 0
- 55 of Abu Dhabi’s young elite depart for Germany and Singapore on Al Nokhba Internship Program
facilities of GLOBALFOUNDRIES, the ATIC-owned semiconductor manufacturing company. “For Abu Dhabi, ... of the Al Nokhba program and the first time GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ Singapore campus has been included. ...
Press Release - 22/06/2011 - 08:09 - comment 0
- GLOBAL SEMICONDUCTOR ALLIANCE Announces Results of 2010 BOD Elections
officer of GLOBALFOUNDRIES to represent the foundry director position left vacant when Chartered ... and subsequently merged with GLOBALFOUNDRIES. In his role as chief executive officer, Grose defines the vision and global business strategy of GLOBALFOUNDRIES as it charts new ground in leading-edge semiconductor ...
16/05/2010 - 16:58 - comment 0