- Health care spending to be a burden on GCC nations for years to come
and Company partner Gabriel Chahine."Population screening programs, impressively rapid system-wide ... Chahine."Yet, the truth remains that these forward-looking initiatives will be most effective if the region can ... administrative, or support services," remarked Chahine."Moreover, the private sector can call ...
25/02/2013 - 13:59 - comment 0
- Not your typical marketing campaign: the next wave of technology-driven marketing
Gabriel Chahine, a partner at Booz & Company. This would not have been possible without ... actively and respond to customer behavior and preferences,” stated Chahine. This type of system maintains ... campaign workflows, monitoring a campaign’s progress, and assessing its performance,” noted Chahine. ...
16/05/2010 - 17:16 - comment 0
- Reinventing print media
entirely online without charging,” explained Gabriel Chahine, a partner at Booz & Company. Making ... on their traditional strengths,” said Chahine. 1. Build deeper relationships Leading marketers recognize ... and revenue per name should be the key metrics of a Web site’s performance,” stated Chahine. Media companies ...
16/05/2010 - 17:23 - comment 0
- The new scarcity of retail space: How “smart allocation” is changing the landscape
to do a better job of curating their merchandise,” stated Gabriel Chahine, a partner at Booz & ... Chahine stated. Smart allocation requires that retailers find category combinations that improve both ... capital tied up in inventory,” Chahine explained. The need to be part of a more agile supply ...
16/05/2010 - 17:01 - comment 0
- Booz Allen Hamilton/ANA cross industry study finds marketing must move to a digitally focused business system and optimize and integrate client, ag
interconnectivity and partnerships,” said Gabriel Chahine, Vice President at Booz Allen Hamilton. “Some leading ... of media, is affecting the connection between marketers and consumers in unprecedented ways,” Chahine ... understand a consumer, the key is to listen and to observe,” said Chahine. “This is what drives consumer ...
17/05/2010 - 20:45 - comment 0
- The GCC private label: An untapped opportunity for GCC retailers
to $72 billion in 2010,” said Gabriel Chahine, partner, Booz & Company. To maintain ... there are gaps in their assortment and how they can use private label to meet customers’ needs,” said Chahine ...
Press Release - 10/04/2011 - 08:28 - comment 0
- How can GCC newspaper publishers win the Digital Game?
percent per year over 2008,” said Gabriel Chahine, Partner Booz & Company. In Saudi Arabia, print ... for the future from today, concluded Chahine ...
Press Release - 15/03/2011 - 16:36 - comment 0
- Winning in Retail IT: IT efficiency and effectiveness strategies for the retail CIO
Ramez Shehadi, Gabriel Chahine & Karl Nader ... Gabriel Chahine, a partner at Booz & Company. The reliance on custom-developed applications ... footprint,” Chahine commented. Expertise-based staffing demands a dramatic shift in IT thinking. ...
06/09/2010 - 14:57 - comment 0
- Booz Allen Hamilton: Mobile telephony expected to take flight in near future
by an airline that decides to invest in the technology,” said Gabriel Chahine, Principal, Booz Allen Hamilton. ...
15/08/2010 - 09:46 - comment 0
- Fast-growing Middle East TV market at a crossroads
population coming to adulthood, and an increasingly discerning audience regarding content,” said Gabriel Chahine, Principal and member of the global communications, media, and technology group based in the UAE. ...
18/05/2010 - 13:00 - comment 0