- Banker reveals Ecclestone paid him $44m bribe to assist business deal
million-dollar bribe in order to assist a business deal. Gerhard Gribkowsky, who has already been convicted ... million-dollar bribe in order to assist a business deal.Gerhard Gribkowsky, who has already been convicted ... favoured by Ecclestone could buy a stake in the motor sport. According to the BBC, Gribkowsky claimed ...
15/05/2014 - 00:55 - comment 0
- Formula One chief Ecclestone expecting bribery charges to be cleared before trial
charges related to a 45 million-dollar payment to German banker Gerhard Gribkowsky. According ... of trust charges related to a 45 million-dollar payment to German banker Gerhard Gribkowsky. ... that Ecclestone paid Gribkowsky, who is serving an eight-and-a-half-year prison sentence for corruption , during ...
10/02/2014 - 12:31 - comment 0
- Ecclestone wants to run F1 for as long as he can
of paying German banker Gerhard Gribkowsky 26 million pounds to ensure that CVC, a private equity company he ... Gribkowsky making unfounded allegations about Ecclestone's tax affairs. Ecclestone is now back ...
24/08/2014 - 09:10 - comment 0
- Ecclestone accused of making 'corrupt agreement' to secure future as F1 chief
said. He said payments totalling about 27 million pounds had been made to Gerhard Gribkowsky, who ...
30/10/2013 - 15:16 - comment 0
- Ecclestone – F1′s Napoleon with a nose for business
made to former German banker Gerhard Gribkowsky, which was linked to the sale of Formula One’s rights ...
03/05/2014 - 12:31 - comment 0