- Report: Israel prevents basic goods from Gazans
by the Gisha Legal Centre for Freedom of Movement, marking three years since measures were tightened, said ... items, the organization said, according to AFP . The Gisha report said Israel keeps out goods ... in small packages of margarine for household consumption," Gisha said. "It bans the transfer ...
20/06/2010 - 11:11 - comment 0
- Over 3,500 participants run the Palestinian marathon
Tuesday, the Israeli High Court of Justice turned down an appeal by the human rights group Gisha ...
11/04/2014 - 14:52 - comment 0
- Grass is greener on the other side: Israel lets Mohammad Assaf move to West Bank
Bank city of Ramallah.At the time, Israeli legal rights group Gisha, which lobbies for freedom ...
08/08/2013 - 05:49 - comment 0
- Palestine: Gaza exports long way off despite trial
because of the export ban, said Sari Bashi of the Israeli rights group Gisha, which lobbies for open ...
07/03/2012 - 09:10 - comment 0
- Gaza's desperate need for a 'Marshall Plan'
It is clear to Gisha (Legal Center for Freedom of Movement) Executive Director Eitan Diamond ...
08/08/2014 - 23:03 - comment 0
- 10 years later, Facebook proves to the world it's here to stay
such as extramarital affairs,” wrote Gisha Binu Panakkal. “I’d say Facebook is not our world. It’s a very small ...
05/02/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Army closes off hilltop site of planned Saturday rally at the conclusion of Gaza supply convoy; rally will take place instead outside Erez Checkpoint
in Israel, Yesh Gvul, Gisha, Local Television on the Internet, Committee for Israeli-Palestinian Dialogue, ...
17/05/2010 - 21:30 - comment 0