- Emaar Retail establishes global imprint in entertainment and retail sectors
Emaar Retail, the entertainment and retail subsidiary of Emaar, has established a global imprint ... to the Middle East region, Emaar Retail will make strategic expansions globally in line with the geographic ... Emaar Retail, the entertainment and retail subsidiary ...
16/05/2010 - 15:35 - comment 0
- Global retail developers sold on Retail City
IIR Middle East, the organisers of Retail City, has announced that the retail phenomenon that is sweeping the region still remains robust. This has been ... of Retail City, has announced that the retail phenomenon that is sweeping the region still remains robust. ...
15/08/2010 - 01:39 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber CEO Dialogue sheds light on Dubai’s global leadership in retail
second globally for retail representation, just behind London, and it is favoured by European retailers ... Dubai being a much-favoured retail destination by well-known global brands and the emirate’s world-class ... The city of Dubai is ranked second globally for retail representation, just behind the British capital ...
Press Release - 02/10/2013 - 05:36 - comment 0
- limitless’ global expansion spreads to turkey - Demand for retail, residential and rooms on the rise, says global developer
Limitless, the global master development arm of Dubai ... Limitless, the global master development arm of Dubai World, has opened new corporate operations in Turkey, where demand for homes, hotel accommodation and retail space is rising sharply, the company disclosed ...
17/05/2010 - 19:37 - comment 0
- Shopping matters: London and Dubai retain throne as world's retail capitals
the category with 50 new entrants. “For many global retailers, the Middle East is a prime location for new ... as a retail destination, just behind London and well ahead of New York, Moscow and Shanghai. Dubai has retained its number two spot worldwide as a retail destination, just behind London ...
29/05/2014 - 13:13 - comment 0
- University of Dubai joins hands with Retail Pro to offer Retail Certification Series
Both will be taught by Dan Jablons, a recognized global retail strategy expert who has worked ... signed an agreement with Retail Pro International on September 9, 2014, to deliver a new Retail Certification Series aiming at fostering sustained retail growth in the Middle East. ...
Press Release - 15/09/2014 - 11:29 - comment 0
- Oman is captioning attention for global retailers
gem', Oman represents an attractive destination for global retailers, particularly for specialty ... markets for global expansion in the retail sector. The other three Gulf states include UAE (7), Kuwait (12), and Saudi Arabia (14) In the 12th Global Retail Development Index (GRDI), four GCC countries rank ...
24/06/2012 - 08:01 - comment 0
- Al Hilal Bank named ‘Middle East Retail Bank of the Year’ at 2013 Retail Banker International Awards
Eastern, Latin American, Asian and Global categories. Al Hilal Bank was chosen as the best retail banking ... Al Hilal Bank was named the ‘Middle East Retail Bank of the Year’ at the recently concluded 2013 Retail Banker International Awards. Al ...
Press Release - 27/08/2013 - 07:53 - comment 0
- Retail sales rebound in Middle East and globally amid uncertain outlook
2011), according to the '2012 Global Powers of Retailing' report from Deloitte, in conjunction ... has been impressive, retailers will have been concerned by the deterioration in the global economy ... global growth will be the continued dampening of commodity prices. For retailers, this means some ...
01/02/2012 - 14:12 - comment 0
- Western Union and Societe Generale International Retail Banking extend Global Money Transfer Agreement
Retail Banking’s network in new countries. Western Union, a leader in global ... International Retail Banking’s network in new countries across Europe - excluding metropolitan France - and CIS, Africa and Asia Pacific. Societe Generale International Retail Banking already offers Western Union ...
Press Release - 26/10/2011 - 12:01 - comment 0