- Libya oil exports may rise: Goldman Sachs
after rebels pledged to resume shipments, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Libya, holder ... after rebels pledged to resume shipments, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. ... to resume shipments, said Goldman Sachs Group. Libyan oil exports could rise ...
22/06/2011 - 09:52 - comment 0
- A self-fulfilling prophecy? Not really. Goldman Sachs slashes oil price forecast, brings prices further down
ministry news agency.Goldman Sachs Group Inc cut its forecasts for Brent and West Texas Intermediate (WTI) ... barrel on Monday after Goldman Sachs slashed its price forecasts. US oil prices tumbled to a 28-month low below $80 per barrel on Monday after Goldman Sachs slashed its price forecasts ...
28/10/2014 - 17:56 - comment 0
- You don't need to be Muslim to practice? Why Goldman Sachs' sukuk sales worked so swell this around
of the issued amount with J. Aron & Company, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. S&P said ... suggest that Goldman Sachs’ issue of a five-year $500 million Sukuk was some 3x oversubscribed with orders ... attempt to market a Sukuk in 2011. This time around Goldman Sachs offered a Sukuk structured ...
18/09/2014 - 12:51 - comment 0
- goldman sachs urban investment group announces merger of latin force and geoscape international
Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group (UIG) announced ... goldman sachs urban investment group announces merger of latin force and geoscape international ... Market Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group (UIG) announced today the merger of Latin Force LLC, ...
17/05/2010 - 21:39 - comment 0
- Asian Stocks Surge Higher as Goldman Sachs Raises Toyota to Buy, Kirin Bids For Lion Nathan
Goldman Sachs Group raised its rating on the nation’s biggest automakers. Toyota Motor Corp. jumped 3.46% ... for the first time in three days as Goldman Sachs recommended buying shares of Toyota, while Kirin Holdings Co. ... region rose for the first time in three days as Goldman Sachs recommended buying shares of Toyota, while ...
14/08/2010 - 18:16 - comment 0
- Time for an Arab takeover of the Israeli venture? Rumor has it that Viber hired Goldman Sachs to help it sell itself
Notwithstanding the denial, sources inform ''Globes'' that Viber hired Goldman Sachs several ... Inc . CEO Talmon Marco told "Globes" today in response to reports that the company ... where the media found this,"Viber Media Inc. CEO Talmon Marco told "Globes" today ...
12/02/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Khalaf Al Habtoor receives Vice Chairman of Goldman Sachs
Group, received the Vice-Chairman of Goldman Sachs Group Michael Evans on April 9, 2012 to discuss ... Habtoor Group, received the Vice-Chairman of Goldman Sachs Group Michael Evans on April 9, 2012 to discuss ... road, Dubai, Mr. Evans was accompanied by Wassim G Younan, CEO MENA, Goldman Sachs International, Fadi ...
Press Release - 11/04/2012 - 04:46 - comment 0
- ENI - sell real state properties to Goldman Sachs'
Sachs' Whitehall Fund and other disposals underway confirm that the value of Eni Group real estate ... properties to Goldman Sachs' Whitehall Fund and other disposals underway confirm that the value of Eni ... Lire, offered by Goldman Sachs' Whitehall Fund, approximately 1,208 billion lire concern the stake ...
15/08/2010 - 22:43 - comment 0
- No wonder there's a 'Dubai rush': Dubai's bankers getting double their London counterparts in bonuses
including Goldman Sachs Group Inc and Renaissance Capital are boosting teams in the region and hiring ... business park, is home to the regional offices of banks including Goldman Sachs Group Inc, Citigroup Inc ... level in the UAE average $91,000, compared with $73,000 in London, the group said in an e-mailed ...
21/03/2014 - 00:57 - comment 0
- Burger King Holdings, Inc. Announces Pricing of its Initial Public Offering
sponsor group comprised of Texas Pacific Group, Bain Capital Partners and the Goldman Sachs Funds.J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & ... Burger King Holdings, Inc. today announced the pricing ...
18/05/2010 - 10:30 - comment 0