- Freedom of the (government) press? Study reveals troubling trends in Jordan's local media outlets
"ready-made" from country news wire Jordan News Agency. More than 60 per cent of news articles published in the Kingdom’s major Arabic dailies are either taken from the Jordan News Agency, Petra, or from press releases, according to a study by the Jordan Media Institute (JMI). ...
24/09/2014 - 06:00 - comment 0
- German Government provides boost for Jordan’s e-government initiative
is a continuation of our work to implement Jordan’s e-Government program, an initiative that brings the improved ... Jordan’s Ministry of Information and Communications ... for the provision of training and technical consul Jordan’s Ministry of Information ...
15/08/2010 - 14:11 - comment 0
- Jordan's government considers banning non-Jordanian developers from real estate sector
Construction & Real Estate, Main headlines, Jordan) The government may take a decision soon ... The government may take a decision soon restricting investments in the housing sector to Jordanian developers only. Kamal Awamleh, president of Jordan Housing Developers Association (JHDA) , told The Jordan ...
17/02/2014 - 04:43 - comment 0
- MoICT builds on e-Government Program, enhances governmental institutions’ experiences by successfully implementing Microsoft’s Enterprise Service Bus
the Jordan e-Government Program, Microsoft Jordan and STS, As part of their continuous efforts to support the Jordan e-Government Program, Microsoft Jordan and STS, Jordan’s leading ... The ESB was customized for the Government of Jordan to help enhance the user experience by facilitating ...
25/08/2010 - 10:41 - comment 0
- Making the leap: Jordan jumps 19 places in e-governance rankings
In the 2012 report, Jordan ranked 98th out of 190 countries. Jordan ranked 79th globally in the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs’ (UNDESA) E-Government Survey Report 2014, improving by 19 places compared to 2012. ...
06/07/2014 - 10:39 - comment 0
- Jordan issues temporary passports after Saudi rejects Haj visas in Israeli passports
Saudi government antisemites but Jordan Fair and Just '! after all its Muslim arabs that suffer ,, ... The Jordanian government has confirmed that it issues ... The Jordanian government has confirmed that it issues temporary passports for Arab-Israeli passport holders so ...
15/09/2014 - 08:31 - comment 1
- Time to embrace e-governance? Jordan's Central Bank introduces e-FAWATEER.com
The Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ) on Saturday ... different paying outlets. The Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ) on Saturday officially ... far are Al Ittihad Bank, Jordan Islamic Bank, Egyptian Arab Land Bank, Jordan Commercial Bank, Arab ...
29/06/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Jordan's Minister of Information and government
Jordan's Minister of Information and government © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, photo of the week, Middle East) ...
22/05/2014 - 07:16 - comment 0
- Microsoft converses with the media on Cloud Computing
of the Government of Jordan, addressed the media on a different type of engagement known as the ‘ICT University’, which focused on Cloud Computing and the Government of Jordan’s eGovernment initiative. The training ... speaker Dr. Nabeel Al Fayoumi, Chief Information Officer of the Government of Jordan, addressed the media ...
Press Release - 19/06/2011 - 12:56 - comment 0
- Is Jordan's economy finally seeing the light? Prime minister lauds government for something that has not happened in 20 years
& Trade, Main headlines, Jordan) Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour lauded the government’s ... at the Central Bank of Jordan rose by $5.4 billion or by 81.7 per cent, amounting to $12.1 billion. Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour lauded the government’s financial discipline on Thursday indicating ...
02/03/2014 - 18:23 - comment 0