- Indian State Government to Rename British Colonial Landmark
The government of the Indian state of Maharashtra ... a The government of the Indian state of Maharashtra Wednesday decided to re-name the famed Prince of Wales Museum ... and sculptures. Although Maharashtra is currently ruled by India's main opposition Congress party, its ...
19/05/2010 - 10:15 - comment 0
- Kuwait eyes closer ties with India
the ambassador’s meeting with the Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Prithviraj Chavan, in Mumbai, Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) reported. The meeting was attended by Principal Secretary of the Maharashtra Government Swadheen S. Kshatriya, Home Secretary Amitabh Rajan, and Secretary to the Chief Minister of Maharashtra ...
17/09/2013 - 16:01 - comment 0
- Gulf Finance House in association with Gulf Energy to develop India’s first integrated Energy business district
with the Government of the western Indian State of Maharashtra, to facilitate the creation of this ambitious project. The MOU was signed by Shri V.K. Jairath, Secretary – Industries, Government of Maharashtra ... of Maharashtra for the location of the project, Mr. Janahi said: “The Maharashtra Government’s pro-industry, ...
15/08/2010 - 09:36 - comment 0
- Gulf Finance House and investors visit Mumbai economic development zone project
is supported by the Government of Maharashtra, will ultimately offer world-class infrastructure ... of Maharashtra. During the meeting, the Wadhwa team delivered a very informative presentation highlighting ... of Maharashtra. The two developments form core components of the wider Mumbai Economic Development Zone - ...
Press Release - 09/05/2012 - 11:44 - comment 0
- Dp World wins Golden Peacock Award for Business Excellence
of Industry, Commerce and Consumer Protection, Government of Mauritius presented the award to Anil Singh, ... District in Maharashtra state. ...
Press Release - 06/05/2013 - 10:33 - comment 0
- As war rages, Syrian government announces plan to increase state spending
As civil war rages in Syria, the government has ... Wael al-Halqi, the Cabinet also approved the government's statement on the State general budget draft project for 2013. The government statement dealt with the negative impacts of the economic ...
25/10/2012 - 12:52 - comment 1
- DTCM named ‘International Tourism Organisation of the Year’ at TAAI Travel Awards 2010 in India
Government of Maharashtra, presented the award to Carl Vaz, Director of DTCM's India Representative ...
25/08/2010 - 12:14 - comment 0
- Gulf Finance House Signs partnership agreement to develop Mumbai Economic Development Zone Project
is supported by the Government of Maharashtra, will ultimately offer world-class infrastructure for local ... of Maharashtra. The two developments form core components of the wider Mumbai Economic Development Zone - ...
Press Release - 14/06/2011 - 14:56 - comment 1
- EDUCON 2011 to gather over 60 Vice Chancellors and Senior Academiafrom India in Dubai
Minister of Human Resources Development, Government of India, will inaugurate the four-day conference ... of Higher and Technical Education from the State of Maharashtra,as well as representatives fromthe ... India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) ...
Press Release - 13/09/2011 - 09:19 - comment 0
- Air Arabia to be the First International Airline Operating to Nagpur, India
is to be the first international airline to operate between Sharjah and Nagpur in Maharashtra, India. The Indian Government has confirmed that Air Arabia has been granted rights to fly to Nagpur from Sharjah. Speaking ... of Maharashtra will also be valuable to the people in these surrounding states and offer connections ...
18/05/2010 - 13:13 - comment 0