- eGovernment Authority announces the Kingdom’s First National Contact Centre
the eGovernment Authority has announced the creation of the Kingdom’s first National Contact Centre, a strategic move to enhance communication between the public, government departments and authorities in the Kingdom ... step towards improving communication within the Kingdom of Bahrain. Coordinated and supervised ...
16/05/2010 - 18:31 - comment 0
- Bahrain City Centre set to add significantly to the Kingdom’s economy
Bahrain City Centre set to add significantly to the Kingdom’s economyBahrain’s newest landmark ... 50% will be local Bahraini nationals. We proudly support the Bahrain government’s plan to boost its tourism sector and Bahrain City Centre is the Kingdom’s boldest attempt yet to claim a larger ...
17/05/2010 - 19:22 - comment 0
- Batelco’s Support for International E-Government Forum Benefits Growth and Development in the Kingdom of Bahrain
the Government of Bahrain and support their vision and e-government initiatives which play such a crucial role ... provider in the Kingdom of Bahrain and a significant force among the regions key telecommunications ... Batelco, the Kingdom’s leading integrated ...
17/05/2010 - 20:20 - comment 0
- King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa to Open Kingdom’s Khalifa Bin Salman Port on Sunday
of Bahrain, will officially open the Kingdom’s new state-of-the-art Khalifa Bin Salman Port (KBSP) King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, King of the Kingdom of Bahrain, will officially open the Kingdom’s new ... of importance that this latest facility will have on Bahrain’s economy. The port will boost the Kingdom’s ...
16/05/2010 - 17:20 - comment 0
- Bahrain’s New Corporate Governance Code Highlighted at BBBF Business Lunch
The Bahrain British Business Forum (BBBF) held a special business lunch to highlight the Kingdom's new ... survey indicate, we expect to see a greater focus on corporate governance in Bahrain and the wider GCC ... to highlight the Kingdom's new corporate governance code for public companies. ...
20/10/2010 - 16:02 - comment 0
- Batelco and Bahrain’s Governorates sign sgreement to provide computer laboratories and free internet for villages throughout the Kingdom
the Kingdom of Bahrain. Batelco is delighted to announce the launch of the ambitious new project ... to provide all of Bahrain’s government educational establishments with a linked e-learning educational network. Batelco also supports the Government of Bahrain in its visionary e-government ...
14/08/2010 - 19:32 - comment 0
- Bahrain Internet Exchange Explores Ways to Facilitate Increased Internet Connectivity Throughout the Kingdom of Bahrain
discussions with the Bahrain Internet Exchange (BIX) on how to help accelerate the kingdom of Ba ... (BIX) on how to help accelerate the kingdom of Bahrain's national development priorities as well ... services throughout the kingdom. The objective is to help Bahrain stay at the forefront of technology ...
16/05/2010 - 16:02 - comment 0
- Central Bank of Bahrain Treasury bills oversubscribed 123 per cent
by the CBB, on behalf of the Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain. The issue date of the bills is 19th ... The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) announced that this week's BHD 35 million issue of Government Treasury ... bills, carrying a maturity of 91 days, are issued by the CBB, on behalf of the Government of the Kingdom ...
18/06/2013 - 13:57 - comment 0
- A New Address for the eGovernment Portal The change of address driven by customer needs Faster and more convenient access to Bahrain’s eGovernment se
As part of the Kingdom of Bahrain’s national strategy to execute comprehensive e-Government programmes, ... “As part of the Kingdom of Bahrain’s e-government strategy, we have identified a number of key ... As part of the Kingdom of Bahrain’s national strategy ...
16/05/2010 - 18:32 - comment 0
- Bahrain Central Bank Treasury Bills oversubscribed by 297% this week
of the Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain. ... of the Kingdom of Bahrain. The issue date of the bills is 8th May 2013 and the maturity date is 7th August 2013. ... The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) announced yesterday ...
07/05/2013 - 13:35 - comment 0