- The spirit of the Arab Spring lives on? Sultan Qaboos takes back decision to lift price caps due to public uproar
Trade, Main headlines, Oman) Oman’s ruler Sultan Qaboos bin Said has put on hold the government’s ... Oman’s ruler Sultan Qaboos bin Said has put on hold ... by his consultative council, state news agency ONA said. Oman’s ruler Sultan ...
26/06/2014 - 22:58 - comment 0
- Octal champions the Sultanate’s industry-leading pet manufacturing capabilities at major tradeshows around the world
is showcasing Oman’s manufacturing prowess through targeted participation at renowned tradeshows across all five ... is showcasing Oman’s manufacturing prowess through targeted participation at renowned tradeshows across all five ... in Paris, Ahmed Al Najjar, Director of Government Affairs of OCTAL said, “Tradeshows represent a serious ...
Press Release - 13/01/2013 - 06:17 - comment 0
- Proxy trade harms Oman’s economy - Sultan
The Sultan of Oman, Qaboos Bin Saeed, has urged Omani ... remitted out of Oman in 2011. “The government and all segments of society should carry out ... headlines, Oman) Sultan Qaboos Bin Saeed has urged Omani citizens to put an end to 'proxy trade’ ...
29/01/2013 - 09:49 - comment 0
- Oman's got money to burn! Gas, oil profits boost the sultanate's budget surplus
Oman's budget surplus surged to a record high ... Oman's budget surplus surged to a record high of RO1.683 billion in the first half of 2012, on the back of surging oil and gas revenues. Total government revenue shot up 35.4 per cent to RO7.369 billion, from ...
09/08/2012 - 14:07 - comment 0
- Oman has $20 billion worth of transport investments under its sleeve
tenders and how to get a piece of Oman’s projects markets, with knowledge of the sultanate’s specific ... “Winning Oman’s Mega Projects by Adhering to the Sultanate’s In-Valu ... Oman is paving the way for future growth by developing ...
29/10/2013 - 12:35 - comment 0
- Why Oman's cargo port is shifting from Muscat to Sohar
in Oman, according to leading international real estate consultancy Cluttons.The Oman government’s deadline ... move by the Oman Government is a positive step in making the best use of both ports, resulting ... to leading international real estate consultancy Cluttons.The Oman government’s deadline for receiving ...
31/08/2014 - 07:13 - comment 0
- Persian Gulf together: Oman's Sultan lends a royal hand to rescue Iranian former diplomat
his gratitude to His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said and Oman for helping secure his release. ... that based on the directives of His Majesty the Sultan, the government had worked to bring the detained ... the Iranian Ambassador to Oman, also thanked His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said and Oman for helping secure ...
Editor's Choice - 20/12/2012 - 07:06 - comment 0
- While the Mideast battles crises, Oman quietly adds 225 new millionaires to its sultan club
Trade, Featured Articles, Oman) Economic boom in the Sultanate has made staggering 225 new ... man piles on the pounds: not as a fat sultanate to challenge obesity in Qatar but adding members to its rich Sultan club, acquiring 225 new millionaires in 5 ...
04/11/2012 - 10:22 - comment 0
- Tick tock: Oman is on the verge of lifting subsidies
Oman’s government is looking closely at cutting costly ... on Wednesday. Oman’s government is looking closely at cutting costly subsidies ... Oil & Energy, Oman) Oman’s government is looking closely at cutting costly subsidies ...
08/05/2014 - 05:20 - comment 0
- Cluttons in Oman, rising government income and Omani salaries leading to increased health of retail and industrial sectors
of operation in the Sultanate, today issues its Oman Q3 reports for the Retail and Logistics sectors. ... that Oman’s industrial sector continues to grow in line with the Government’s Eighth Five Year Plan. The ... Cluttons, today issues its Oman Q3 reports ...
Press Release - 16/10/2011 - 09:25 - comment 0