- Islamic Development Bank approves than US $447 million for financing new development projects
Governors of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), ... in concurrence with the 39th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), ... technical assistant grant was provided under the IDB Waqf fund towards capacity development of Laboratory ...
Press Release - 24/06/2014 - 14:07 - comment 0
- King Abdullah announces unprecedented development vision for Jordan's governorates
the Governorates Development Fund initiative, which was attended by Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour and several ... To support development projects, the governorates fund provides beneficiaries with eight-year interest-free ... the importance of conducting a thorough and speedy review of governorates’ development plans to boost ...
15/08/2013 - 10:53 - comment 0
- Kuwait fund interested in investing in Jordan's projects
in principle to extend soft loans to the Governorates Development Fund, the Jordan News Agency, Petra, ... The Kuwait-based Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development on Wednesday expressed interest in investing ... development rates. He added that the fund will soon conduct a study on the situation of railways ...
14/06/2012 - 11:39 - comment 1
- Islamic Development Bank Group to hold 36th Annual Meeting Governors in Jeddah
The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group in Jeddah is making preparations for its 36th annual Governors ... with a meeting with the IDB African Governors’ Group on the Special Program for the Development of Africa (SPDA). ... Solidarity Fund for Development (ISFD); the 11th General Assembly meeting of the Islamic Corporation ...
Press Release - 21/06/2011 - 07:05 - comment 0
- TAG-Org and JOHUD donate computers to Ma'an governorate
The Jordanian Hashemite Fund for Human Development ... Municipality. The Jordanian Hashemite Fund for Human Development (JOHUD) and Talal ... with the local authorities in the areas which the Fund targets to develop, pointing out the importance ...
Press Release - 30/01/2011 - 14:53 - comment 0
- AUC students raise funds for first breast cancer unit in Qalubiya governorate
governorate, which was funded by AUC students. The delegation included President David D. Arnold and Vice ... cancer unit in Banha University, Qalubiya governorate, which was funded by AUC students. The delegation ... Communication developed the project two years ago as a marketing communications class assignment. Students were ...
01/06/2010 - 10:36 - comment 0
- Governorate of Karak Assembles Economic Development Council in Cooperation with SABEQ Program
with the Governor’s office in Karak, have assembled a 13-member economic development council cha ... the communities in the governorate and the USAID-funded Sustainable Achievement of Business Expansion and Quality ... involved in developing the economy in the governorate. Achievement of SABEQ’s principal goals in part ...
18/05/2010 - 10:50 - comment 0
- usaid mission director officially opens usaid/sabeq regional office in irbid and unveils the economic development strategy for the governorate of irb
development strategy for the governorate of irbid The Mission Director for the United States ... Agency for International Development (USAID), Jay Knott, and the Governor of Irbid H.E. Mr. Ali Al Fayiz As the first economic development strategy for the governorate developed through such partnership, ...
17/05/2010 - 21:46 - comment 0
- AUC launches employability and career development center at Suez Canal University
and Career Development Center (ECDC) at Suez Canal University (SCU) in the governorate of Ismailia. Funded ... the Employability and Career Development Center (ECDC) at Suez Canal University (SCU) in the governorate of Ismailia. Funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the implementation of AUC, ...
Press Release - 09/06/2013 - 05:46 - comment 0
- the 33rd annual meeting for the board of governors of the islamic development bank concludes with a number of major initiatives announced
The board of governors also decided to allocate more money for IDB’s $10 billion Solidarity Fund ... of the group, said the governors had also approved plans for the reform of IDB, the largest development bank ... The IDB chief hoped that the bank could attract more funds from the market to meet the growing development ...
17/05/2010 - 19:38 - comment 0