- The Middle East included, of course: corruption costs poor countries trillion dollars a year
recommending action on four fronts. The study was published before finance ministers from the G20 group of leading countries meet in Australia on September 20 and 21. To put the $1.0 trillion (750 billion ... and money-laundering cost poor countries a total of $1.0 trillion a year, the anti-poverty organisation ONE said ...
08/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Look out UAE, Jannah Hotels and Resorts due to expand across the country!
that there is a need for more tourism projects in the country. Darwish also revealed that the Jannah Group has ... of an ongoing expansion programme. Imad Darwish, CEO, said the group plans to introduce three new brands, ... of the Expo,” Darwish said. Noting that the demand for hotel apartments is expected to grow 20 to 25 per ...
28/08/2014 - 11:55 - comment 0
- Up to 20 civilians killed in Aleppo mortar attacks
of the flashpoint city, destroying many buildings. Takfiri groups have stepped up their attacks against Syrians in several cities and towns as the country prepares for the presidential election on June 3. Meanwhile, ... The conflict in the country has become a magnet for Western extremists. This has raised the alarm in the United ...
31/05/2014 - 12:41 - comment 0
- Interactive Intelligence Global Customer and Partner conference draws 2,200-Plus attendees from 42 countries
from 42 countries. Interactive Intelligence Group, a global provider ... Interactive Intelligence Group reported record ... INTERACTIONS 2014 customer and partner conference, which drew 2,200-plus attendees from 42 countries ...
Press Release - 04/08/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- Militant group Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis warn tourists to leave Egypt, threaten more terror attacks
in the country beyond a deadline of Feb. 20. Hardline Egyptian Islamist group Ansar ... remain in the country beyond a deadline of Feb. 20. The Sinai-based militant group , which ... Egypt and threatened to attack any foreigners who remain in the country beyond a deadline of Feb. 20. ...
18/02/2014 - 13:02 - comment 0
- IDB Group is scaling-up operations by an additional US$2.5 billion to assist OIC member countries address challenges of global financial crisis
IDB Group is scaling-up operations by an additional US$2.5 billion to assist OIC member countries ... OIC member countries account for 20 percent of the world population and many have abundant natural ... (IDB) Group at the 2nd Global Review of the World Trade Organization (WTO) Aid for Trade initiative. ...
16/05/2010 - 17:46 - comment 0
- Social media is the next job frontier for this GCC country
and jobs" in the country's future. Social media activity has grown by 20 per ... With social media activity growing 20 percent ... an increase in users - of 14 per cent in Facebook, 20 per cent in Twitter and 50 per cent in Instagram since ...
13/11/2013 - 08:02 - comment 0
- Iran studying proposed group of gas-producing countries
Friday. The proposed group would support gas-producing countries through a "transparent ... would be run very differently from OPEC, which groups oil-producing countries, the official said. ... an international organization for gas-producing countries, an official from the think tank that drafted ...
16/08/2010 - 00:03 - comment 0
- DWC Business Park partners with key business groups to highlight world-class features & facilities
to the country’s growing business community. Dubai World Central (DWC), the world's ... to promote its rapidly expanding Business Park Free Zone to the country’s growing business community. Under ... as well as sponsored different main events of reputable business groups such as German Emirati Joint ...
Press Release - 06/07/2014 - 09:56 - comment 0
- Trade between 18 Arab countries hikes to $2.1 trillion - IMF
The trade of the 18 countries in the Greater Arab Free ... of the 18 countries in the Greater Arab Free Trade Area (GAFTA) grew 11 per cent in 2012 to $2.1 trillion, according new IMF trade data. This built on two prior years of strong trade growth of over 20 per cent. ...
12/05/2013 - 12:41 - comment 0