- Snowden's secrets: Whistleblower to reveal information about Arab governments
reveal more secrets , al Arab al Yawm reports. This time, his leaks will pertain to Arab dictators and Gulf rules and their relationship with the American government. “The Arabic part will trigger ... and Gulf rules and their relationship with the American government.“The Arabic part will trigger a tsunami ...
Editor's Choice - 01/05/2014 - 12:00 - comment 0
- A very celebrity lineup will entertain London's Arab visitors during "Night of the Stars"
(including many companies from the Middle East) took part and over 6,000 Arabs visited the fair. The Gulf ... Middle East market. Both Night of the Stars and the Gulf Luxury Show are carefully produced for the Arab ... August 12-14 will bring London's Arab population ...
28/04/2014 - 09:10 - comment 0
- First ‘Gulf Nights’ at the 4th Gulf Film Festival urges Arab filmmakers to make cinema for a global audience
The 1st session of the Gulf Nights open forum for filmmakers and industry experts at the 4th Gulf Film Festival, urged Arab directors and film professionals ... forum for filmmakers, industry experts and movie lovers at the fourth Gulf Film Festival, urged Arab ...
Press Release - 19/04/2011 - 08:05 - comment 0
- Arab filmmakers urged to explore the possibilities of professional marketing at 4th Gulf Nights at Gulf Film Festival
The fourth Gulf Nights session held on the sidelines of the Gulf Film Festival highlighted the world of marketing and distribution possibilities that awaits Arab ... and distribution possibilities that awaits Arab filmmakers. Hosted every night from 12 am to 1.30 am, ‘Gulf ...
Press Release - 20/04/2011 - 15:04 - comment 0
- Making waves in the Gulf: Will questions over Qatar's Islamist support dismantle the GCC?
the Gulf Arab allies in recent years over the role of Islamists in the region. ... in an unprecedented public split between Gulf Arab allies who have fallen out over the role of Islamists in a region ... would pursue Doha’s assertive, independent-minded foreign policy. Saudi and other Gulf Arab ...
06/03/2014 - 10:10 - comment 0
- Recap: How are the Gulf's investments doing in North Africa's Arab Spring economies?
are very positive.Egypt, the Arab World’s most populated country, remains on the radar of Gulf ... North Africa has been one of the Gulf’s favourite ... North Africa has been one of the Gulf’s favourite investing grounds for decades, but its allure has ...
19/01/2014 - 23:35 - comment 0
- Arab conspiracy theorists, be thrilled: the US pentagon has spent $8 trillion to guard Gulf oil and destabilize the Middle East
Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel was in the Gulf on Friday at a conference of defense ministers from the region , including the Gulf Cooperation Council and Iran. Hagel underlined American commitment to the security of the Arab states on the littoral of the Gulf, including Oman, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab ...
09/12/2013 - 11:50 - comment 0
- Thanks to the Gulf countries, US exports to the Middle East just 'broke record'
importing countries were led by Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) nations, particularly the United Arab ... merchandise exports to the Arab world, a new US government data analyzed by the National US-Arab Chamber ... merchandise exports to the Arab world, a new US government data analyzed by the National US-Arab Chamber ...
09/02/2014 - 12:38 - comment 0
- Construction on $15.5 billion railway linking 6 Gulf countries to start next year
project connecting six Gulf Arab states will commence late next year. The construction of a $15.5 billion rail network project connecting six Gulf Arab states will commence late next ... Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. An overseeing Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) ...
30/10/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Time to invest closer to home? Why the GCC countries are urged to pump their money into an Arab 'Marshal Plan'
Experts have urged wealthy Gulf states to pump billions of dollars into their Arab neighbours to fend off ... Arab countries" in the Gulf, Ibrahim Dabdoub, deputy chairman of the International Bank of Qatar, ... risks... Gulf states are engaged in other Arab countries thus attracting more risks," Hokayem added. ...
10/09/2014 - 16:42 - comment 0