- Bahrain Stock Exchange signs Depository Participant (Custodian) Agreement with Gulf Custody Company
signed a Depository Participant (Custodian) agreement with Gulf Custody Company (GCC) -Bahrain on 6 ... a Depository Participant (Custodian) agreement with Gulf Custody Company (GCC) -Bahrain on 6 January 2010. The agreement allows the Bank to offer custody services at the Exchange to local, regional and international ...
14/08/2010 - 18:21 - comment 0
- Gulf Clearing Company and SICO sign $20 million custody contract
Gulf Clearing Company (GCC) and SICO, Bahrian-based investment manager and advisor, announced that GCC has been awarded the Custody Contract for the $20 million Al-Khaleej Equity Fund. As part of the Gulf Clearing Company (GCC) and SICO, ...
15/08/2010 - 11:43 - comment 0
- Gulf Clearing Company commences operations in Bahrain
Gulf Cleaning Company (GCC) commenced its operations ... Company Kuwait, with a paid up capital of Gulf Cleaning Company (GCC) commenced ... is the subsidiary of Gulf Clearing Company Kuwait, with a paid up capital of two million dollars, licensed ...
15/08/2010 - 12:18 - comment 0
- HSBC’s Custody and Clearing launches sub-custody services in Kuwait
HSBC’s Custody and Clearing has launched a sub-custody and securities clearing operation in Kuwait. HSBC now provides sub-custody and clearing services in 10 markets in the Middle East and 35 markets HSBC’s Custody and Clearing has launched ...
15/08/2010 - 10:31 - comment 0
- Dominique Hourani denies losing custody of her daughter through the Mother's Day release of "Dilara"
Lebanese singer Dominique Hourani has hushed claims that she has given up custody to Dilara by releasing ... songstress had given up custody of her little girl to the father in order to receive more of his assets ... the diva's daughter denies all allegations regarding her custody. It was written and composed by Ahmad ...
25/03/2014 - 12:26 - comment 0
- NBAD custody enhances information delivery to clients
the Head of Custody and Co-Head of Securities & Funds Administration Services at NBAD. “TMDS ... “We are delighted to be working with a market leader such as NBAD. Working with such companies ... to be a custodian or custody services provider; and it recently became a Direct Custodian for NASDAQ-Dubai, thus ...
Press Release - 20/06/2013 - 10:52 - comment 0
- Tamkeen supports 171 companies in gulfBID, Gulf Interiors and Gulf Property Show
the number reached 72 beneficiary companies, compared with 44 in the previous year, and for the Gulf Property ... in gulfBID, Gulf Interiors and Gulf Property Show, some of the region’s most influential architectural, ... in gulfBID, Gulf Interiors and Gulf Property Show, some of the region’s most influential architectural, ...
Press Release - 09/05/2013 - 05:46 - comment 0
- $800 million worth of foreign currency seized from Saudi vehicle
engaged in money exchange business during Haj and the collected money was being taken to a Gulf bank. ... currencies were being transported to a neighboring Gulf country. Col. Fahd Al-Habdan, spokesman of Buraidah police, said that two Saudis were taken into custody and they are under interrogation. He said ...
28/10/2013 - 09:01 - comment 0
- Gulf Bank appointed Joint Lead Manager for United Real Estate Company’s KD 60 million bond issuance hosts an evening for its clients
Estate Company (URC). Gulf Bank recently hosted an evening at Sheraton Hotel ... Gulf Bank recently hosted an evening at Sheraton Hotel ... Estate Company (URC), a leading real estate development company in the Middle East. The bond has been ...
Press Release - 12/06/2013 - 08:18 - comment 0
- Done with Israel? Anonymous threatens to hack Gulf oil companies over use of US dollars
and energy companies in the Middle East, security firm Symantec has revealed. The threat, made ... be attacked include those in Saudi Arabia Kuwait and Qatar. Some of the possible company targets include Kuwait Oil Company, Petroleum Development Oman, Qatar Petroleum, Saudi Aramco, ADNOC, ENOC and Bahrain ...
17/06/2014 - 13:21 - comment 0