- Gulf Finance House in association with Gulf Energy to develop India’s first integrated Energy business district
economies of the world, Gulf Finance House (GFH), in association with Gulf Energy, today announced ... of the fastest growing economies of the world, Gulf Finance House (GFH), in association with Gulf Energy, today ... for this project. The Energy City concept was developed by both GFH and Gulf Energy, an international ...
15/08/2010 - 09:36 - comment 0
- Qatar Foundation Generates Solar Energy to Support Qatar National Vision And Strengthens Sustainability Efforts With New Energy Monitoring Centre
of the Gulf region’s first Energy Monitoring Centre. Qatar Foundation for Education, ... as it announced the launch of one of the Gulf region’s first Energy Monitoring Centre (EMC) to manage its smart ... energy throughout all Education City facilities.” GreenGulf CEO Omran Al Kuwari said, ...
Press Release - 26/06/2014 - 06:20 - comment 0
- Gulf Energy unveils plans to launch Middle East’s first energy trading platform, International Mercantile Exchange
In a historic move, Gulf Energy today announced ... and the Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authori In a historic move, Gulf Energy ... first dedicated energy trading platform - the International Mercantile Exchange (IMEX). Gulf ...
15/08/2010 - 10:18 - comment 0
- The Greening of the Gulf: Explaining the shift in the region's energy sector
With the Gulf’s energy demand surging on the back of a growing population and steep industrial demand, ... The majority of the Gulf’s solar and renewable energy schemes are government funded. But for further ... , Featured Articles, GCC) With the Gulf’s energy demand surging on the back of a growing population ...
19/01/2014 - 09:25 - comment 0
- FGB appointed as bookrunning mandated lead arranger for mercuria energy’s USD 500 million credit facilities
First Gulf Bank has been mandated by Mercuria Energy ... BMLAs and the only mandated bank from the Gulf region for the RCF, the Mercuria Energy transaction has ... Syndicated Revolving Credit Facilities. First Gulf Bank PJSC (FGB), a major leading ...
Press Release - 07/11/2012 - 11:57 - comment 0
- First Gulf Bank in Term Facility Deal For Gulf Energy Maritime
Gulf Energy Maritime (GEM), the Middle East's largest independent commercial product tanker operator, has taken delivery of Gulf Muttrah, a 47,000 D First Gulf Bank in Term Facility Deal For Gulf Energy Maritime Gulf Energy Maritime (GEM), ...
16/05/2010 - 17:58 - comment 0
- Underestimation or outright denial? Shale ‘euphoria’ deemed ‘pointless’ by some in the Gulf
and the energy independence of the Americas continue, yet, there are people - cautioning and asserting - ... While euphoria over the ongoing shale revolution and the energy independence of the Americas continue, ... continue to be dependent on the energy- rich Middle East in medium to long term.At the recently held EIA ...
27/07/2014 - 18:28 - comment 0
- Jordan to receive Gulf aid for renewable energy
to receive $300 million from the Gulf states to boost investment in renewable energy, officials say, as Amman ... the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) has been earmarked for a series of solar and wind energy projects ... to receive $300 million from the Gulf states to boost investment in renewable energy, officials say, as Amman ...
01/01/2013 - 09:00 - comment 0
- Masdar’s role in promoting clean energy highlighted at EU-GCC Clean Energy Network meeting in Brussels
and experts from Masdar shared views on concrete cooperation activities on clean energy with the Gulf ... and experts from Masdar shared views on concrete cooperation activities on clean energy with the Gulf ... on presentations by Gulf research institutions to the energy team on the GCC. Masdar Institute’s partners ...
Press Release - 22/05/2011 - 14:07 - comment 0
- With the era of 'easy oil' coming to an end, is solar energy the only option left for the ME?
prices, countries in the Gulf and the wider MENA region are investing in various green energy options, ... oil prices, countries in the Gulf and the wider MENA region are investing in various green energy ... in this period,” says Bhargava. But despite all its challenges, solar energy can offer the Gulf some ...
27/04/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0