- impaQta announces strategic alliance with Gulf Resources – Dubai to complement mutual delivery capabilities
and advisory firm in the Middle East, has announced a strategic alliance with Gulf Resources, a leading ... a strategic alliance with Gulf Resources, a leading provider of financial consulting solutions to expand offerings and services . Under the agreement, Gulf Resources and impaQta will work closely to develop ...
18/05/2010 - 13:20 - comment 0
- Building Materials Giant, Rising Star Trading LLC, Selects
giant Rising Star Trading LLC has selected the Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution to support its growth plans in the Persian Gulf and African region. Established in 1989 by Mr. Zoeb ... in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries. The company imports the bulk of its trade inventory ...
16/05/2010 - 17:22 - comment 0
- GMMOS Dubai L.L.C. wins Prestigious Dubai Municipality Workplace Safety Award 2007
Gulf Marine Maintenance & Offshore Services Company – Dubai – L.L.C. (GMMOS) – a part of GMMOS Group and a leading general engineering and specialist GMMOS Dubai L.L.C. wins Prestigious Dubai Municipality Workplace Safety Award 2007 Company honored ...
17/05/2010 - 20:27 - comment 0
- Gulf Capital completes 100% acquisition in leading regional specialty food company, Chef Middle East L.L.C
Gulf Capital announced the acquisition from Vintage Holdings of 100% of Chef Middle East L.L.C (Chef), an importer and distributor of high-end, specialty and fine food products from around the world. Gulf Capital, one of the leading ...
Press Release - 03/07/2013 - 05:41 - comment 0
- Gulf Bank receives ‘Best Domestic Retail Bank’ and ‘Best Human Resources Development’ awards from Banker Middle East
Gulf Bank has announced that it has been honored with the ‘Best Domestic Retail Bank’ and ‘Best Human Resources Development’ awards for 2014 from Banker Middle East. Gulf Bank has announced that it has been honored with the ‘Best Domestic ...
Press Release - 10/06/2014 - 05:58 - comment 0
- Gulf Bank’s Human Resources Head, Salma Al Hajjaj Wins HR Professional of the year award at 6th annual MENA HR excellence Awards
this prestigious award and for the recognition it signifies. The Human Resources team at Gulf Bank is dedicated ... Gulf Bank announced that Mrs. Salma Al-Hajjaj, General Manager, Human Resources, has won the ‘HR Professional of the Year’ award for the private sector at the 6th ...
Press Release - 20/05/2014 - 09:33 - comment 0
- Resource-rich in every way: How Gulf states can transform their countries into sustainable economies
to solve,” she warned. Despite their reliance on fossil fuels, the Gulf states had the resources ... Using their strong economic base, the Gulf states can ... The Gulf states can use their prosperity and the opportunity to be early adopters of potentially ...
27/01/2014 - 10:03 - comment 0
- Gulf Bank appoints Salma Al Hajjaj as General Manager Human Resources
Gulf Bank has announced the appointment of Ms. Salma Al Hajjaj as General Manager of Human Resources (HR) at Gulf Bank. Gulf Bank has announced the appointment of Ms. Salma Al Hajjaj as General Manager of Human Resources (HR) ...
Press Release - 25/03/2013 - 06:14 - comment 0
- Qatar boasts high financial indicators, if only its worker rights ratings were half as high
in the Middle East and “sound” external position, has the lowest break-even oil price in the Gulf region, ... price in the Gulf region, according to global credit rating agency Moody’s. Qatar’s vast oil and gas resources, robust non-hydrocarbon growt h, a high per capita income, and persistent surpluses in fiscal ...
20/11/2013 - 20:15 - comment 0
- Gulf Stream Asset Management LLC expands operations
Gulf Stream Asset Management, LLC, a United ... Gulf Stream Asset Management LLC expands operations • Adds new funds, opens New York office ... in company Gulf Stream Asset Management, LLC, a United States-based institutional asset manager of $3.8 ...
16/05/2010 - 18:15 - comment 0