- Thank you Gulf states? Nope, not this time! Egypt's trade deficit falls due to fall in exports and imports
The figure represented a 12 percent drop compared to the same month in 2012, when the deficit stood at LE26.7 billion ($3.8 billion). Egypt's trade balance deficit reached LE23.5 b ...
04/03/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Time for the Gulf to take a 'healthier' approach to investments
of Gulf Capital UAE, said they entered the healthcare market by first investing in diagnostics imaging. ...
26/11/2013 - 11:28 - comment 0
- Time for a wake-up call: shale boom triggering over-protectionism, threatening the Gulf
trade.” Speaking at the Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association forum, the oil minister also ... Abdulaziz said that it is natural for protectionism to beef up during times of an economic recession ...
20/11/2013 - 17:48 - comment 0
- Time to invest closer to home? Why the GCC countries are urged to pump their money into an Arab 'Marshal Plan'
Experts have urged wealthy Gulf states to pump billions of dollars into their Arab neighbours to fend off ... Arab countries" in the Gulf, Ibrahim Dabdoub, deputy chairman of the International Bank of Qatar, ... 2010 in Tunisia and later in Egypt, Libya, Yemen and Syria, the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states ...
10/09/2014 - 15:42 - comment 0
- Cleansing time: GCC agrees to remove "impurities" to improve relations between nations
"any time". The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) has agreed ... that all the Gulf countries are pained by the situation they have lived and we are all keen on removing all ... happen “any time.” “There was a positive and fraternal spirit that currently prevails among the GCC ...
31/08/2014 - 07:11 - comment 0
- It’s a good time to be job hunting in the UAE
three months, a representative of a leading recruitment portal told Gulf News in the capital ... time. Interestingly, 21 per cent of companies will look to fill up to between six to ten positions, most ... candidates online at first. “It is a perfect time for jobseekers to get online and get noticed ...
31/08/2014 - 07:48 - comment 0
- Time for a change. Dubai cars to get new number plate design
the existing designs and colours, Gulf News can confirm. A senior RTA official told Gulf News that ... on display at a transport exhibition earlier this year in Dubai and RTA had confirmed to Gulf News that ... designs and colours, Gulf News can confirm. ...
28/08/2014 - 11:07 - comment 0
- Why the GCC countries are serious about economic integration this time around
within the region. The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries are moving ... taken for some time now is the development of laws and regulations governing doing business in the GCC,” ... & Trade, Featured Articles, GCC) The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries are moving ...
27/05/2014 - 00:41 - comment 0
- Freedom of expression? No flashy hashtags or YouTube hits but Bahrain's activists still face jail time
of the Gulf Arab state's king, her lawyer said. Zainab al-Khawaja is better known by her Twitter handle @angryarabiya , where she wrote about human rights abuses in the Gulf monarchy on a nearly daily ... The ruling Al Khalifa family used martial law and help from Gulf neighbors to put down last year's ...
27/09/2012 - 08:53 - comment 0
- Time for some frugality? Never! Kuwait's oil exports fall 3%
to a report by National Bank of Kuwait (NBK). The fall in the Gulf state’s oil exports were mainly due ... the report found that the Gulf state’s non-oil exports climbed to KD1.9 billion , driven by a rise ... in 2013. The GCC member’s imports also grew steadily- up nine per cent in 2013, reaching an all-time ...
30/03/2014 - 21:03 - comment 0