- Arab-Israeli parliament member calls to close Dimona nuclear plant
an MP from the Arab-Israeli "Hadash" party, claims that the top-secret facility has become ...
18/05/2010 - 14:17 - comment 0
- Arab MKs Dubious of Barak's Promises
parties - Hadash, the United Arab List and the Arab Movement for Renewal - and will meet Sunday ... as saying. Issam Makhoul from Hadash party, said his party told Beilin that it would ...
19/05/2010 - 11:19 - comment 0
- Leaders of Israeli Arabs blame government for church attack
Hadash Chairman MP Mohammed Barakeh warned, "The issue is not who carried out ...
18/05/2010 - 12:50 - comment 0
- Shfaram carnage: Israeli Arabs plan mass rally, call Hamas to stay away
terrorist. Hadash-Ta'al Party Chairman MK Mohammed Barakeh said that the raging mob beat the soldier ...
18/05/2010 - 13:19 - comment 0
- Israeli Supreme Court fails to ban assassination attacks of Palestinian activists
and assassinations." Hadash MK Mohammed Barakeh also slammed the ruling, saying it "grants false ...
18/05/2010 - 11:01 - comment 1
- Israel's High Court of Justice backs law which bars unification of Palestinian families
and the Knesset's legislation," said Barakeh, who is also chairman of the Hadash party. ...
18/05/2010 - 11:32 - comment 0
- Israel dismantles alleged ''Hizbullah-trained terror cell'' comprised of Arab party activists
out and ended up without anything." On his part, Hadash-Ta'al leader MP ... Israeli-Arabs. MP Ahmed Tibi, also from the Hadash-Ta'al party said, "The Arab faction ...
18/05/2010 - 14:19 - comment 0
- Israeli Police: Arab Militant Groups Uncovered, Arab MK Accused of Incitement
was Hadash leader Mohammad Barakeh. Of those arrested, 24 have been indicted, Alik Ron, police chief ... the lawmaker's name, but police spokesman Uzi Sandouri said it was Mohammad Barakeh, head of Hadash, the former ...
19/05/2010 - 11:01 - comment 0
- Jewish soldier kills four people in Israeli Arab town; Sharon says killer was ”bloodthirsty terrorist”
(from Hadash-Ta'al party) classified said "We are witnessing attempts by extreme right wing ...
18/05/2010 - 13:19 - comments 3
- Israel Passes Bill to Keep Lebanese Prisoners In Jail
of the Hadash party labeled Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon "the head of terror," which sparked ...
18/05/2010 - 17:18 - comment 0