- Making the occupation irreversible: Israel releases tenders for 1859 settler units
Hagit Ofran said. Israel issued tenders to build 1,859 settler housing units ... that],” the group’s Hagit Ofran said. The Palestinians, who have long viewed settlements as a major ... trying to revive peace talks. Peace Now’s Ofran said that of the East Jerusalem sites offered ...
11/11/2013 - 07:01 - comment 0
- Netanyahu OKs building 240 housing units in settlements
they want to make it harder on peace efforts," Peace Now's Hagit Ofran told AFP . ...
17/10/2010 - 14:41 - comment 1
- Israel quietly legalizes illegal West Bank settlement
established after March 2001, and under the roadmap Israel was supposed to remove it," Hagit Ofran ...
10/01/2013 - 12:19 - comment 0
- 24 hours after UN vote, Israel approves thousands of new settler houses
of 40,000 inhabitants that separates East Jerusalem from the rest of the West Bank. Hagit Ofran, head ...
02/12/2012 - 07:51 - comment 0
- Overcrowded with the economics of occupation (and settlements): Palestinians face housing crisis in East Jerusalem
in infrastructure and planning,” Hagit Ofran from Peace Now said. “It’s no secret that Israel’s government since ... and lose their residency rights, or build illegally and hope their home is not demolished. Hagit Ofran ... illegal Israeli settlements in East Jerusalem , Ofran said. In the same time period - 47 years - ...
06/10/2014 - 22:39 - comment 0
- Israel may freeze settlement activity to keep peace talks going, but only in West Bank
Secretary of State) John Kerry’s efforts to promote it,” said Peace Now’s Hagit Ofran , who confirmed ...
01/04/2014 - 16:55 - comment 0
- PLO to approach UN as Israel moves forward with settlement expansion
and the successful contractors will be able to start building within a number of weeks [after],” the group’s Hagit Ofran said. Just before a visit from US Secretary of State John Kerry , Israel issued tenders ...
04/11/2013 - 11:07 - comment 0
- Israeli government appropriates 1,000 acres of Palestinian land in the West Bank
concessions while non-violence results in settlement expansion ," it said.Peace Now official Hagit Ofran told AFP that the legal basis for such land confiscation was an 1858 ruling by the region's ...
31/08/2014 - 13:06 - comment 0
- Israel gives go-ahead to 296 West Bank settler homes
instead of peace and stability," Erakat added. Hagit Ofran of Israel's Peace Now settlement ...
09/05/2013 - 14:03 - comment 0