- UAE has 3rd largest mutual fund industry in the GCC
Haissam Arabi, managing director of Shuaa Capital, was quoted as saying by the Gulf News ...
15/08/2010 - 09:53 - comment 0
- Gulfmena launches its second fund
by Haissam Arabi and his team from Gulfmena Investments Ltd (‘Gulfmena’), a Dubai based and DFSA regulated ... affordable but capable of better optimizing returns in favor of investors” said Haissam Arabi CEO and Fund ... Middle East Onshore Fund House. Mr. Arabi has previously managed a similar strategy which received ...
Press Release - 16/05/2011 - 19:09 - comment 0
- Al Ramz forms Research & Market Analysis alliance with Gulfmena Investments
and Managing Director of Al Ramz Securities, and Mr. Haissam Arabi, Chief Executive Officer of Gulfmena ... coverage across the UAE and other key regional markets,” added Haissam Arabi, CEO, Gulfmena Investments ...
Press Release - 03/06/2012 - 08:00 - comment 0
- Egypt protests hit region’s markets
Haissam Arabi, chief executive and fund manager at Gulfmena Investments. “It will be difficult to convince ... selling across GCC markets, especially in Saudi Arabia, which was down on high volumes,” said Haissam Arabi, chief executive and fund manager at Gulfmena Investments. Egypt’s ...
23/11/2011 - 10:37 - comment 0
- Gulfmena launches its flagship fund the “Gulfmena Arab Opportunities Fund Limited”
Manager, Haissam Arabi. Arabi is one of the region’s most respected and prominent fund managers having ... Haissam Arabi, CEO and fund manager of Gulfmena Alternative Investments Limited. The fund ...
14/08/2010 - 18:24 - comment 0
- UAE: All still quiet in foreign investment front
"Foreigners are investing and they are slowly looking at us," said Haissam Arabi, the chief executive ...
01/05/2012 - 12:24 - comment 0
- Specialist Alternative Asset Management Firm targeting MENA region gets licence to operate from DIFC
added. Haissam Arabi, Gulfmena’s Founder, CEO and Fund Manager, said: “The changing landscape within ... to become the leading specialist alternative investment house in the region,” Arabi added. Gulfmena ...
16/05/2010 - 17:41 - comment 0
- more regulation required to attract foreign investors: leading asset managers
One of the major topics of debate was the role of the UAE Central Bank, and speakers like Haissam Arabi, MD, SHUAA Capital, asserted that more regulations were needed to help the asset management ...
17/05/2010 - 21:47 - comment 0
- ZURICH NEXT STOP FOR INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC FINANCE FORUM
Grewal, Vice President & Chief Economist Investment Banking, Maybank, Malaysia; Haissam Arabi ...
15/08/2010 - 09:51 - comment 0
- What to do to re-energise the UAE markets?
later, says Haissam Arabi, chief executive, Gulfmena Investments. This automatically brings in interest ... investment authorities is a sure way to show confidence in the market, says Arabi. The idea is some sort ...
30/01/2012 - 10:33 - comment 0